SunTrust

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SunTrust in September 2012.

Interview Details Interview consisted of quick phone conversation with the recruiter and a phone conversation with a person already in the group. I was pretty surprised by the lack of professionalism shown by SunTrust here. The moment I was no longer under consideration, I would expect that the company would have let me know, but nearly 3 weeks passed and no word. After 3 phone calls, I finally got a response that an offer had been extended and accepted by another external candidate. HR representative was rude in her written email response.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at SunTrust in July 2012.

Interview Details It was a 1-hour phone interview. Basically went over my resume, asked what type of statistical models that I have worked with before, and reasons I chose those models. How did I deal with conflicting ideas with advisors. How to communicate with a client when he/she is non-technical, but insisted on using a poor model.

Interview Question – How to tell if a model is good to use for forecast.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SunTrust in March 2012.

Interview Details Really enjoyed the interview process, nice people and not overly difficult.

Interviews for Top Jobs at SunTrust

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunTrust Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by SunTrust employees and interview candidates.