SunTrust Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 16 Mar, 2015

2.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunTrust.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions with a few technicals at the end. 3 interviewers - was not a difficult interview, but they were mainly looking for fit and specific interest in SunTrust / the location I was applying to. I was surprised to learn afterwards that it was a one-round interview process

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SunTrust

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SunTrust (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview consisted of quick phone conversation with the recruiter and a phone conversation with a person already in the group. I was pretty surprised by the lack of professionalism shown by SunTrust here. The moment I was no longer under consideration, I would expect that the company would have let me know, but nearly 3 weeks passed and no word. After 3 phone calls, I finally got a response that an offer had been extended and accepted by another external candidate. HR representative was rude in her written email response.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunTrust in July 2012.

Interview

It was a 1-hour phone interview. Basically went over my resume, asked what type of statistical models that I have worked with before, and reasons I chose those models. How did I deal with conflicting ideas with advisors. How to communicate with a client when he/she is non-technical, but insisted on using a poor model.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SunTrust in March 2012.

Interview

Really enjoyed the interview process, nice people and not overly difficult.