SunGard

Updated 25 Nov, 2014
Updated 25 Nov, 2014

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Miami, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard in March 2012.

1. Call from HR asking you about current job, basic .net questions and salary aspirations.
    2. If you are able to answer basic HR questions, a second phone interview will follow with software developer manager with .net questions, scrum questions and how to resolve hypothetical problems.
    3. If you passed the phone interview then a personal interview will follow that cover more specific .net questions, scrum methodology questions, debugging techniques, write sample code algorithms to solve sample problems they have, finally you have to identify bugs in c# code and SQL queries.

Interview Questions
    • Find logic errors in SQL store procedures   View Answer
    Offer was fast, but I couldn't get more than they offered me. Also, the back ground check takes about 20 days.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard in February 2012.

where do you see yourself in 5 years
    why should we hire you?
    name a few of your key achievements during your career?

Interview Questions
    • give me an example of failure and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard in December 2011.

It took around 30+ days so it is slow,but the internal process involves lots of discussion and authority to clear the candidate and give the final offer.

Interview Questions
    • how did you manage the transaction setting up boundaries?   View Answer
    The offer is better than average offered by the industry.you cannot negotiate.

Senior Java Developer Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SunGard in October 2011.

The interview is consider a phone interview and 2 hours on site interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard in October 2011.

An initial Phone Interview led to a half day on site interview with a series of 5 interviews that involved potential peers, and supervisor

Interview Questions
    • Where do you want to be in five years?   View Answer

Location

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SunGard in October 2011.

An interview can be defined as the oral test of a candidate who had applied for a post for employment or admission.

As no one knows about his future like it one cannot know about the questions to be asked by an interviewer.

As the field of knowledge is very vast so the field of ques­tioning is very vast. Interviewer is at a liberty to ask question from any field of knowledge.

This is luck of the candidate if his field of knowledge coincides with that of the members of the interview board. This is the matter of fate if the replies appeal to them.

The difference of giver and seeker makes the members of the in­terview board on the superior side as they are givers and we are seek­ers.

Market Data & Applications Support Trainee Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took a weekinterviewed at SunGard in July 2011.

I applied for this job in June. I got a call from them for first interview.
    Not to mention How rude their HR was on the phone , but anyways I decided to go and try my luck.
    I went through the first interview and it was quite easy. Then I got a second interview within a week and it went well as well. After that I had to wait two week to find out that I was not selected.
    People there were grumpy and looked torned out.
    I find this company very unproffessions. Receptions is grumpy and extremelly rude.
    Seriously DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Find a better place to go.
    There are so many better jobs out there!

Computer Services Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard in March 2011.

Easy interview process. Interviewed via phone screen with the recruiter and then brought in for an onsite interview. Met with a few people and the interviews were very laid back. Scheduling this took place over approximately 2.5 weeks. 1 week later I had an offer in hand.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SunGard in March 2011.

Interview experience was good. Was not too in depth for a senior level position. job role and expecaion was told in detail.

Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard in February 2011.

Organized, patient