SunGard

Interview Question – Asked about experience   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

Interviewed at SunGard

Interview Details Detail oriented interview.

Interview Question – Can't rememebr the most difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were willing to negotiate vacation.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer

I applied through another source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SunGard.

Interview Details I applied for the system engineer job through a HR person who contact me via Linkdin profile, it took 3 months to complete the hiring process as there are 2 interviews ,one over the phone and final one F2F. First interview is more technical then last one.

Interview Question – no such question in my case   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Client Support Specialist Interview

Client Support Specialist
Geneva, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SunGard.

Interview Details HR interview by phone was fine, then a grueling in-person interview with 5 people. 2 of the 5 were jerks and inappropriate. One asked if I liked sports and talked about sports a lot. I guess he wanted to weed out those that don't like sports? He also asked what my life's biggest mistake was. Appalling. The other jerk must have been threatened and insecure about his job. He plopped down in the chair with a chip on his 5 foot tall shoulders and blurted hostile questions at me like I was seen at a scene of a crime.

Interview Question – Do you like sports? What sports do you like? What's your favorite team? What's your life's biggest mistake?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SunGard.

Interview Details Very friendly staff. Pretty standard stuff. Resume questions, basic finance questions, and brainteasers. Had a group interview and each interviewer asked a brainteaser. Each interviewer was really nice and easy going. Make sure you know items on your resume and how they translate to you new job. My overall experience was great.

Interview Question – They asked a lot of basic finance questions and brainteasers aimed at analyzing your analytical skills.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SunGard in February 2014.

Interview Details First round was a one on one behavioral interview that took about 30 minutes. Nothing out of the ordinary. I pretty much just had a pleasant conversation with my recruiter. Second round they sent me to the office in Houston (where I was applying). There were 3 interviews all of which lasted about 30 minutes. One behavioral, one technical, and one fit/ethics.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question was "Tell me how you would write a program that converts roman numerals into regular (arabic) digits." Not the most challenging question in the world but out of the ordinary considering that every other question was about databases.   Answer Question

Senior FIN Analyst Interview

Senior FIN Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SunGard.

Interview Details Had 1st interview in Apr, Head of FP&A said 2nd interviews would be done "quickly", no response until I sent follow up email - got OOO for 2 wks , then in Wk 3 got a random email saying feedback was positive once 1st stage was done would hear back on stage 2... never heard from them since

Interview Question – Just the basic questions- nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at SunGard

Interview Details It was easy. Every thing was related to my current profile. Asked all the question related to my current profile. Its good to have good knowledge of theoretical as well as practical knowledge about what u write in your resume

Interview Question – Every thing was easy.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Toom much variable component.

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SunGard in October 2011.

Interview Details An interview can be defined as the oral test of a candidate who had applied for a post for employment or admission.

As no one knows about his future like it one cannot know about the questions to be asked by an interviewer.

As the field of knowledge is very vast so the field of ques­tioning is very vast. Interviewer is at a liberty to ask question from any field of knowledge.

This is luck of the candidate if his field of knowledge coincides with that of the members of the interview board. This is the matter of fate if the replies appeal to them.

The difference of giver and seeker makes the members of the in­terview board on the superior side as they are givers and we are seek­ers.

Interview Question – Why do you change your stream?   Answer Question

Ambit Risk Intern Interview

Ambit Risk Intern

I applied through college or university - interviewed at SunGard in February 2014.

Interview Details interviewed on campus, 2 rounds of interviews back to back. both interviews include the usual behaviorial questions, asking about previous experience on the resume, and questions on prob and stats. and yes brain teaserd

Interview Question – monty hall problem. then asked what if the host does to process twice   Answer Question

Worked for SunGard? Contribute to the Community!