Subway

Average Difficulty
343 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Subway in May 2014.

Interview Details I made an online application last week on monday. I got a call on thursday for an interview on saturday. The Interview went well but is it normal to have the manager tell you that if you don't get a call back by monday don't be upset if you didn't get the job......never had that happen in my life of doing interviews and I've done 3 got refused those 3 so I'm hoping this will be good. The questions were basic questions but mainly speaking about my past job experiences and what i had to do and my schooling.

Interview Question – why did you choose the program you are in at college? What are three quantities someone needs to have to work in this restaurant?   View Answer

Sandwich Artist

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details I filled out the online application form and got a call the next day to arrange for an interview. Had the interview the day after I applied and was offered a job at the end of the interview. Very basic questions were asked and the manager was extremely friendly.
Dress well and be very friendly to make am impression. Being friendly seemed very important.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Subway?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details you submit your resume, two week later they called ask for an interview. ask basic interview questions.

Interview Question – questions were medium in challenge   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Vancouver, BC

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Subway in August 2013.

Interview Details I applied online and received an email a few days later. I was asked to bring my resume to the store for a short interview. The interview briefly talked about the tasks and how they hope I would stay for a long time because it wastes their time to keep training new employees. It also included a few questions about my availability but no scenario questions. Training will not be paid and there are no documents to sign. I just had to show up in a week to begin training and it does not guarantee the job.

Interview Question – None, there weren't any experience questions either....   Answer Question

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Sandwhich Artist
Gander, NL

I applied in-person - interviewed at Subway in April 2009.

Interview Details Just a basic interview

Interview Question – Nothing, just that you have to do a subway university courses online before you start   Answer Question

St. John's, NL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway in May 2013.

Interview Details I applied online and received and email asking if I could come in for an interview about a week later. When I came in for the interview I had a one-on-one interview with the Manager in the seating area where I was asked basic interview questions and told what to expect from the job. A few hours later I got the call and was told to come in for training later that week.

Interview Question – Pretty basic interview questions about past experience and avaliability   Answer Question

Interviewed at Subway

Interview Details I applied in person in the morning and by the afternoon I got a call for interview. The manager was not that friendly and just asked directly my avalible time and past relative experience. After knowing I didn't have any sandwich experience, he asked me how many hour did I need for training, which is out of my expectation. I ansewerd 2 hours, since I thought it's not hard to learn to make a sub and I've consumed more than 100 subs by that time.

Interview Question – The manager asked me how many hour did I need for training.   Answer Question

Edmonton, AB

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details Gave them my resume in person. Waited until the manager was free near the end of the shift and she promptly interviewed me, which consisted of filling out forms and asking basic personal information questions. Nothing hard.
Afterwards, training consisted of working frontline and preparing ingredients. You are also required to fill out an online training survey thing called Subway University. This usually takes about 5-7 days, doing a little bit everyday.

Negotiation Details – Unable to negotiate for pay, but that was expected. Minimum wage afterwards for 6 months until I quit (for an unrelated reason).

Sandwich Artist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details Well, I got a phone call asking if i'd like to come in for a interview. I came in, she sat me down inside a booth and started asking me questions regarding as to why I applied here. I told her because I hope to voercome my social anxiety by being exposed to costumers all day.

Interview Question – What would you say is the worst quality about yourself?   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager
Victoria, BC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Subway in May 2011.

Interview Details Questions, meet and greet and Store tour

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Worked for Subway? Contribute to the Community!