Stryker

Updated 11 Feb, 2015
Updated 11 Feb, 2015

3.4

Tendering and Contracts Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker.

Lengthy interview process. Begins with a screener call, proceeds with a third party interview by Gallup, if you are successful in this you move to in person interviews 2-6 in person interviews are possible.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't find any questions difficult in the in-person interviews, the third party Gallup interview was challenging as you don't really know the strategy behind it.   Answer Question

Distribution Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Stryker in February 2013.

Contacted by email,Phone interview, then face to face warehouse manager and recruiter, gallup, interview with team lead and warehouse manager then an interview with supply chain director and another manager. Long process!

Interview Questions
    • Was told that the designation in inventory II was working towards would never happen or be useful at the company you also need a BA as well. Told this at the last interview!!! Why wait to tell me this at the last interview?   View Answer

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundas, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Dundas, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stryker in December 2012.

Phone interview and In-person interview with HR Rep and Supervisor. They will ask a lot of questions about how you are as a person and whether you fit into their company mold, mainly hard working and will get the job done. The ability to work as a team is something they are really looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were given a negative job performance review? Why did it happen?   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stryker in June 2010.

It was a complicated and long hiring process. Started with a short telephone interview and then proceeded to 3 in person interviews from the HR person who originally contacted me to the person who would be my direct manager and then HIS supervisor. Then I was informed that I would have to take the Gallup interview....

Interview Questions
    • Does your style change depending on who you're with?   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

Recruiter will schedule a phone interview within the week, general questions (skills, experience, salary expectations, etc.). About a week later, heard back and was invited to "Interview Day": A three hour interview process that's split-up into several smaller one-on-one interviews with the top people in your division

Interview Questions
    • Salary Expectations, Tell me about your job experience, Why did you apply for Stryker?   Answer Question

N/A Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stryker.

Applied online, then got an email from recruiter. so far only finish the recruiter phone interviewing process. she said that she will pass on my resume to hiring manager and waiting for the next steps.

Interview Questions
    • Please Describe your job experience?
      What's your strong area?
      When you can start the job?
      What's your salary expectation?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker in February 2015.

Was selected by campus interviewer for an interview. First half consisted of technical questions (explain something you found challenging and how you fixed it) and then a bunch of personality questions were thrown at me (how do you deal with conflict; would you rather work with close friends or acquaintances)

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1 to 10, how organized are you?   View Answer

Associate Sales Representative Endoscopy Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

First contacted by email a few months after I applied online. Scheduled phone interview via email. Phone interview was straight and to the point and interviewer was not very personable. This made me rather uncomfortable. I didn't expect a lot of fluff, but her tone implied that there were a million other things she'd rather be doing. Interview began by asking for a description of my current position and then a question of how I heard about Stryker and what drew me to their company. After this we went on to a yes/no and full answer portion of a "behavioral" test--featured questions like "Would you rather be a leader or part of a team?." The last question was if I had any questions to ask her. Unfortunately, even her answers to these questions were dry and basic. The entire interview was only about 15 minutes if that.

Change Control Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stryker.

If they decide to interview you, there will be online psychological test. If one passes that, then you will receive an email requesting you to have a phone interview with a recruiter that is not from Stryker. The phone interview will consist of psychological-type questions that are mostly irrelevant to your doing the actual job.

Interview Questions
    • All of them - the phone interview was standard psychological mumbo jumbo. Phone interviewer was recruiter than had just graduated from college (looked her up on LinkedIn); she was rude and unprofessional.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Did an initial phone interview. It was like a generic personality test, felt like about 30-40 questions. They only want you to give yes/no answers with no further explanation. There was no discussion of the position or my skills/qualifications. This seems like a really old-fashioned and outdated way of selecting employees.