Stryker

363 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tendering and Contracts Interview

Tendering and Contracts

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details Lengthy interview process. Begins with a screener call, proceeds with a third party interview by Gallup, if you are successful in this you move to in person interviews 2-6 in person interviews are possible.

Interview Question – Didn't find any questions difficult in the in-person interviews, the third party Gallup interview was challenging as you don't really know the strategy behind it.   Answer Question

Distribution Associate Interview

Distribution Associate
Hamilton, ON

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Stryker in February 2013.

Interview Details Contacted by email,Phone interview, then face to face warehouse manager and recruiter, gallup, interview with team lead and warehouse manager then an interview with supply chain director and another manager. Long process!

Interview Question – Was told that the designation in inventory II was working towards would never happen or be useful at the company you also need a BA as well. Told this at the last interview!!! Why wait to tell me this at the last interview?   View Answer

Material Handler Interview

Material Handler
Dundas, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in December 2012.

Interview Details Phone interview and In-person interview with HR Rep and Supervisor. They will ask a lot of questions about how you are as a person and whether you fit into their company mold, mainly hard working and will get the job done. The ability to work as a team is something they are really looking for.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you were given a negative job performance review? Why did it happen?   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Warehouse
Hamilton, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in June 2010.

Interview Details It was a complicated and long hiring process. Started with a short telephone interview and then proceeded to 3 in person interviews from the HR person who originally contacted me to the person who would be my direct manager and then HIS supervisor. Then I was informed that I would have to take the Gallup interview....

Interview Question – Does your style change depending on who you're with?   View Answer

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Senior Project Engineer
Mahwah, NJ (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details I submitted my resume through Stryker's careers website. I was contacted by the HR rep and scheduled a 30 minute phone screening. Afterward, I had another 30 minute phone screen with another engineer. Then, I scheduled and took the infamous Gallup test and "passed" that. I went for an onsite interview in which I saw numerous senior level managers/engineers, each on a one on one basis for 30 minutes each.

My only criticism of the experience is their poor post interview communication.

Interview Question – Design a surgical tool that can tighten screws used to secure an acetabular shell during surgery.   Answer Question

Field Service Interview

Field Service

I applied online - interviewed at Stryker in September 2010.

Interview Details Assessment was easy. They love to hire former military people. Started w/ a contact from HR and then talked to the regional supervisor/director. At that point had to drive to a hospital in Boston to meet w/ the director and a field service rep.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations... take it or leave it.

Surgical Associate Sales Representative Interview

Surgical Associate Sales Representative
Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in June 2014.

Interview Details I first had a phone interview with an HR rep at the MI headquarters. Then I had 2 in-person interviews, where one was with the Territory Manager and then the last one was with the Territory Manager and the Director of Sales.

Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details Complicated once you get past the HR process. If successful there you will be asked to do the Gallup poll. Although I understand the reason for this, it is a difficult interview. Just be yourself and your natural talents will emerge.

Interview Question – Gallup   Answer Question

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Stryker ProCare Specialist
Baton Rouge, LA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in July 2014.

Interview Details 1st Step Interview:
I received an email from a recruiter in California offering me a phone interview within the next few days. Ten minutes after our scheduled time I received a phone call, I blame time zones, from a kind woman in recruiting. Even though she works in HR she knew much about the position. The phone call lasted 12 minutes. It was full of short questions and short answers so they can get a feel for who you are. I'll write each step of the interview process separately as i get them.

Interview Questions

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details Mostly personality based questions. close to 50-60 gallup based interview questions. all asking the same questions in different ways to see what you say or respond. Answer truthfully cause its a kind of personality that they are looking to hire. Go over all the basic Analog electronic theory (transistors, diodes, crystals, op-amps, voltage regulators, power supplies etc) and a little bit of logic gate theory. On the spot description of their current product will be required. Description of a problem and on the spot engineering solution will be asked of. Be well aware of what is on your resume. Don't BS.

Interview Question – Personality related questions were tough. Always be confident and stay on top of the interviewer. They are looking at your confidence.   Answer Question

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!