Stryker Interview Questions

Updated 16 Apr, 2015

3.4

Tendering and Contracts Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Lengthy interview process. Begins with a screener call, proceeds with a third party interview by Gallup, if you are successful in this you move to in person interviews 2-6 in person interviews are possible.

Interview Questions

• Didn't find any questions difficult in the in-person interviews, the third party Gallup interview was challenging as you don't really know the strategy behind it.   Answer Question

Distribution Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Stryker (Hamilton, ON) in February 2013.

Interview

Contacted by email,Phone interview, then face to face warehouse manager and recruiter, gallup, interview with team lead and warehouse manager then an interview with supply chain director and another manager. Long process!

Interview Questions

• Was told that the designation in inventory II was working towards would never happen or be useful at the company you also need a BA as well. Told this at the last interview!!! Why wait to tell me this at the last interview?   1 Answer

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundas, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stryker (Dundas, ON) in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and In-person interview with HR Rep and Supervisor. They will ask a lot of questions about how you are as a person and whether you fit into their company mold, mainly hard working and will get the job done. The ability to work as a team is something they are really looking for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were given a negative job performance review? Why did it happen?   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stryker (Hamilton, ON) in June 2010.

Interview

It was a complicated and long hiring process. Started with a short telephone interview and then proceeded to 3 in person interviews from the HR person who originally contacted me to the person who would be my direct manager and then HIS supervisor. Then I was informed that I would have to take the Gallup interview....

Interview Questions

• Does your style change depending on who you're with?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I went through an interview process where I talked with the HR person and they asked me a few of their GALLUP questions, after that I had another phone interview with who would be my manager, and then a third interview with GALLUP that was 45 minutes long of behavioral and situational questions. It was a quick process but also tedious with the amounts of interview necessary.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself to have common sense? What is common sense?
      Have you given any one advice in the last week? If so what?
      Do you like to do things for people at your work place? If so what have you done.

Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Applied for the financial analyst position and received a phone call for another position on their accounting team. They scheduled a phone interview for the next week. And that phone call was never made..

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Be very prepared for one on one interview with 2 copies of your resume and remember to close the sale! However, it's all for nothing if you don't pass the Gallup test with flying cut throat colors, you won't go any further even if you are more than qualified to do the job. Side notes: 100% commission, Stryker pays for ZERO of your expenses, will not negotiate.

Interview Questions

• one on one question: give 3 accomplishments in your life: one from H.S, College, professional career.
      Gallup questions: Are you good a paperwork? Do you turn your paperwork in on time?

Answer Question

Device Production Interview

Interview

Pretty simple.Interview with Kelly Services and a dexterity test.Then had another with the supervisors from Stryker which was more detailed.Interview process is basic nothing to sweat about.Depends on their demand for staff interview with Stryker may not be required.I was called and notified that i got the job.

Interview Questions

• q.Tell us about a time you were having a problem with a co worker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Recruiter will schedule a phone interview within the week, general questions (skills, experience, salary expectations, etc.). About a week later, heard back and was invited to "Interview Day": A three hour interview process that's split-up into several smaller one-on-one interviews with the top people in your division

Interview Questions

• Salary Expectations, Tell me about your job experience, Why did you apply for Stryker?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I first applied through my college and university in the career center. Recruiter will schedule a phone interview within the week, and they asked general questions regarding your skills set, experience, moving capabilities, and salary expectations. Roughly two weeks later, I heard back and had a Skype interview with another sales representative.

Interview Questions

• Describe a complicated process I (the interviewer) am unfamiliar with and break it down to terms I will know.   Answer Question