Stryker

371 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tendering and Contracts Interview

Tendering and Contracts

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details Lengthy interview process. Begins with a screener call, proceeds with a third party interview by Gallup, if you are successful in this you move to in person interviews 2-6 in person interviews are possible.

Interview Question – Didn't find any questions difficult in the in-person interviews, the third party Gallup interview was challenging as you don't really know the strategy behind it.   Answer Question

Distribution Associate Interview

Distribution Associate
Hamilton, ON

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Stryker in February 2013.

Interview Details Contacted by email,Phone interview, then face to face warehouse manager and recruiter, gallup, interview with team lead and warehouse manager then an interview with supply chain director and another manager. Long process!

Interview Question – Was told that the designation in inventory II was working towards would never happen or be useful at the company you also need a BA as well. Told this at the last interview!!! Why wait to tell me this at the last interview?   View Answer

Material Handler Interview

Material Handler
Dundas, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in December 2012.

Interview Details Phone interview and In-person interview with HR Rep and Supervisor. They will ask a lot of questions about how you are as a person and whether you fit into their company mold, mainly hard working and will get the job done. The ability to work as a team is something they are really looking for.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you were given a negative job performance review? Why did it happen?   Answer Question

Warehouse Interview

Warehouse
Hamilton, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in June 2010.

Interview Details It was a complicated and long hiring process. Started with a short telephone interview and then proceeded to 3 in person interviews from the HR person who originally contacted me to the person who would be my direct manager and then HIS supervisor. Then I was informed that I would have to take the Gallup interview....

Interview Question – Does your style change depending on who you're with?   View Answer

Production Line Interview

Production Line

I applied online and interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details Applied online, was asked to attend for psychometric test, and then proceeded onto telephone interview. The next process was the infamous Gallup test, which i didnt get to. Received letter stating I had been unsuccessful.

Interview Question – During telephone interview, do not give examples unless asked.   Answer Question

Product Vigilance Associate Interview

Product Vigilance Associate
Selzach (Switzerland)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Stryker in June 2014.

Interview Details Preliminary HR round to clarify come points on my CV followed by a Gallup telephone interview and ending with a face-to-face meeting with the team manager on location. The Gallup round *must* be cleared to be eligible for the final round. It was not hard, but at 90 minutes, was painfully long. the final round was very pleasant and at the end I was made to meet the rest of the team, which already gave me an indication that it had gone well. The time between application and the first HR interview was 8-9 weeks, which is ridiculously long considering that this was only an entry level position. The Gallup interview was a week after, and I was informed the very next day that I had made it to the final round. the final round was scheduled the following week.

Interview Question – The Gallup interview solely tests personality and has absolutely nothing to do with the technical profile of the role. Answers to some questions had to be justified with examples from professional or private life.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Better role and better offer from a competing company.

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Senior Design Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Stryker in May 2011.

Interview Details Two technical rounds followed with couple of HR rounds and final Gallup round and interview with Dept head.
Gallup round is the one they all value . techincal round are qute a bit challenging with product engineering related information

Interview Question – Different mechanisms to simulate 1 problem
Strength of material and machine design related problems. Proe and Ansys related problems
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Rigid, not much of negotiatation

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Saint Louis, MO (US)

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details Some of the interview questions they asked me were so off the wall stupid that it made me not want to work for them! They did ask some situational questions that pertained to the position. What motivates you? How do you feel about working a commissioned position? What career accomplishment are you most proud of?

Interview Question – What would you rather sell a john deer tractor or a Mercedes?
Give me one word that described you as a child?
What kind of animal would you be?
What activities were you involved with in high school?
What was your accomplishment in high school?
  Answer Question

Gurgaon Interview

Gurgaon

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in March 2012.

Interview Details Ask very easy question.
Two rounds of telephonic interview was done.
In first round they mainly discuss about the type of work you are currently doing.
Second round is the easy technical round.

Interview Question – gallup round. This is what you need to clear.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – telephonic

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Stryker ProCare Specialist

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details Was contacted initially for a phone interview from a recruiter who was very cordial. She asked basic behavioral questions such as 'What are you passionate about'?. She asked basic questions about my resume as well.

Interview Question – No difficult questions were asked   Answer Question

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!