Stream Global Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Professional Interview

Customer Service Professional
Belleville, ON

I applied in-person - interviewed at Stream Global Services in February 2013.

Interview Details great, very friendly,

Interview Question – none if you don't understand they will phrase it another way   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
Belleville, ON

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2009.

Interview Details If they call you for an interview , you have the job

Interview Question – How to resolve difficulties between co-workers   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Retention Call Center Interview

Retention Call Center
Glace Bay, NS

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

Interview Details You wait in the recruiting room with a bunch of other people and a "group interview" is conducted when the HR people "decide" its time, you sign a guestbook with the exact time you come in; a preview of things to come, someone else running your life and making every decision for you. They show you a pathetic slideshow and possibly a video on company values and have you fill out paperwork, then they tell you when training starts, what contract you work for and when to be in for work.

Interview Question – Why no individual attention is given to anybody. Why the place is so horrible to work for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me when to come in, told me id be making over 11 dollars an hour when in reality I was making the same salary as someone flipping burgers at McDonalds.

Full Time Customer Support Professional II Interview

Full Time Customer Support Professional II
Chilliwack, BC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details Call you about the phone interview. The phone interview is about 40 minutes. It primarily asks all kinds of typical interview questions, some very basic skill questions and some technical questions.
After that, you go to the on-site location for the presentation, group skill tests, computer tests and 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Question – Listening to a phone call and answering some questions. It was unexpected because shortly after the discussion, it was collected like in high school.   View Answer

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details They preselect who will get the job - didn't matter how good you were they would have already decided who was going to be the team manager. The process was usually done by HR and another manager, however if only one person in the interview you knew you aren't going forward

Interview Question – what is corperate culture.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2014.

Interview Details Final Interview for INTUIT account
Call simulation: less than 5 min for me i don't know why, I wasn't told why I failed, i answered w/ the instructions needed for the situation/scenario...
Face-to-Face interview.: on our way to the interview room he kept on bumping his pencil to every file cabinets we pass by.. I perceived his behavior sending a message like "I am tired" or "I hate doing these interviews"... he just greeted me, but did not even bother to introduce himself. sat in an unprofessional manner.. rarely engage in a lively communication nor eye contact.. does not make clear if I should continue talking or not (there were very quiet times during the interview as he was writing his evaluation on the paper)... somewhat rude in his manner of speaking... never smiled.. wtf

Interview Question – none. the questions were based on the people's answer test prior to the final interview   Answer Question

Technical Support Professional Interview

Technical Support Professional

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details Took two weeks to get a phone call, did a phone interview then was brought in for orientation and a group interview, you were either hired same day or not that simple.

Technical Support Professional Interview

Technical Support Professional
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details They will hire anybody they don't care as long as they get you in the door they know they will work you to the bone, You are watched constantly, god forbid you have bad kidneys and need to make a couple of trips to the loo per day...

Negotiation Details – No point in negotiation, I realise now that it is their way or no way...

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2012.

Interview Details I came in a group that was processed together. We took our typing tests then pulled out one by one to be interviewed my managers. We spent about 10 minutes interviewing and then told we would be called back when an opening became available. They didn't provide a direct start date. Also, training schedules were not discussed at the time of hire.

Interview Question – What are your goals in 5 years?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2013.

Interview Details I applied online in a recruitment firm, and they texted me that day too. I know that I'm applying for a Call center job, that was my very first interview after I graduated. The process was quiet disappointing they made us wait for more than an hour, so I learned that it's all about patience. They taught us how to answer some questions in a call center company and tips, and they also share their experiences. After that they grouped us on where company we will be assigned for interview, and I was assigned on stream.

Interview Question – I was nervous that time and I feel like every question was really hard to answer but if you think about it all of it was easy to answer. Some of the questions are: Tell me something about yourself, what do you know about call center company and CSR and why do you like to work on a call center company. I didn't expect to get the job especially it's my first and I didn't but at least I got to experience how was being interviewed by a call center company.   Answer Question

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!