Stream Global Services

2.2

Full Time Customer Support Professional II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chilliwack, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chilliwack, BC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

Call you about the phone interview. The phone interview is about 40 minutes. It primarily asks all kinds of typical interview questions, some very basic skill questions and some technical questions.
    After that, you go to the on-site location for the presentation, group skill tests, computer tests and 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • Listening to a phone call and answering some questions. It was unexpected because shortly after the discussion, it was collected like in high school.   View Answer

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, ON

I applied in-person – interviewed at Stream Global Services in February 2013.

great, very friendly,

Interview Questions
    • none if you don't understand they will phrase it another way   Answer Question

Team Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

They preselect who will get the job - didn't matter how good you were they would have already decided who was going to be the team manager. The process was usually done by HR and another manager, however if only one person in the interview you knew you aren't going forward

Retention Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glace Bay, NS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glace Bay, NS

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

You wait in the recruiting room with a bunch of other people and a "group interview" is conducted when the HR people "decide" its time, you sign a guestbook with the exact time you come in; a preview of things to come, someone else running your life and making every decision for you. They show you a pathetic slideshow and possibly a video on company values and have you fill out paperwork, then they tell you when training starts, what contract you work for and when to be in for work.

Interview Questions
    • Why no individual attention is given to anybody. Why the place is so horrible to work for.   Answer Question
    They told me when to come in, told me id be making over 11 dollars an hour when in reality I was making the same salary as someone flipping burgers at McDonalds.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, ON

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2009.

If they call you for an interview , you have the job

Interview Questions
    • How to resolve difficulties between co-workers   View Answer
    no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

I applied and came in and did a typing test to judge accuracy and speed. You went into a room with everyone else interviewing that day and watched videos about the property and listened to a speech by human resources. Then you sat in the room until 6 shift managers came in and called an individual and you did a one on one interview with whatever manager was available. I think it was the easiest interview I have ever been to.

There wasn't negotiations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

I found the whole experience to be dreadful. The hiring process felt like we were as important as a can of sardines. The interviewer was completely disinterested and staring at the walls as I spoke. I wanted to walked out at times. I was thankful to have a person from HR who explained things clearer to me, at this point I thanked her but decided the company wasn't for me.

Interview Questions
    • Why did I want the job as it veered off my career path.   Answer Question

The company wasn't suitable

Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2014.

Typing test that they provide in advance. Nice slow paced interview Star type of questions, role play very relaxed. Casual professional attire, tour of facility and they put you at ease. Best interview process I've had in a while.

Interview Questions
    • What went wrong on your last job and how did you handle it?   View Answer

A different company offered more benefits and salary.

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

one month long process, just a quick phone interview after they screened my CV and then a on-site interview with recruiter and team managers, after a group activity. Technical test involving computer knowledge, language, typing speed, basic mathematics. Feedback provided within 2 weeks. I heard some candidates were able to do the spelling test online/via phone and some other were able to do the testing in other sites than the one where the position was open.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, mostly about how to provide a memorable customer experience, how to deal with difficult customers, negotiation skills and the typical "why should we hire you?".   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Tech Support Apple Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Telephone screening is pretty much straight forward with a few basic questions. After that a skills assessment test is giving, then a a formal interview. They want to see how you respond to different situations and callers since you be on the phones. Are you a people person and can still get the job done

Interview Questions
    • Why this BPO among others that are there   View Answer
    they are pretty stuck on the amount offered