Stream Global Services Interview Questions

2.2

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belleville, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, ON

I applied in-person - interviewed at Stream Global Services in February 2013.

great, very friendly,

Interview Questions
    • none if you don't understand they will phrase it another way   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belleville, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, ON

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2009.

If they call you for an interview , you have the job

Interview Questions
    • How to resolve difficulties between co-workers   View Answer
    no negotiation

Retention Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glace Bay, NS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glace Bay, NS

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

You wait in the recruiting room with a bunch of other people and a "group interview" is conducted when the HR people "decide" its time, you sign a guestbook with the exact time you come in; a preview of things to come, someone else running your life and making every decision for you. They show you a pathetic slideshow and possibly a video on company values and have you fill out paperwork, then they tell you when training starts, what contract you work for and when to be in for work.

Interview Questions
    • Why no individual attention is given to anybody. Why the place is so horrible to work for.   Answer Question
    They told me when to come in, told me id be making over 11 dollars an hour when in reality I was making the same salary as someone flipping burgers at McDonalds.

Full Time Customer Support Professional II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chilliwack, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chilliwack, BC

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Call you about the phone interview. The phone interview is about 40 minutes. It primarily asks all kinds of typical interview questions, some very basic skill questions and some technical questions.
    After that, you go to the on-site location for the presentation, group skill tests, computer tests and 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • Listening to a phone call and answering some questions. It was unexpected because shortly after the discussion, it was collected like in high school.   View Answer

Team Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

They preselect who will get the job - didn't matter how good you were they would have already decided who was going to be the team manager. The process was usually done by HR and another manager, however if only one person in the interview you knew you aren't going forward

Team Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

From 2 to 3 interviews to be accepted between language interview for accent evaluation, and written and verbal interview and finally HR interview - very good time for the training - flexibility in emergency if needed - exam after every training part - enough time for shadowing and good close monitoring for the first week of logging in.

Interview Questions
    • Why we should choose you as accepted for this position and what is describing you better than the other candidates.   Answer Question
    To make sure that you has salary increase in case of any promotion and to have the proof for it.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

2 interviews written and verbal - language phone call test - IQ test - product knowledge written test - English test - interview with management and may be with the HR manager too - sign offer letter after passing all tests - 3 months probing period - then signing annual contract.

Interview Questions
    • why we may see you qualified for this position more than the other candidates?   View Answer
    do your job well.

Technical Support Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

The hiring and interview process does not assess the interviewee in any way or form.
    The staff which hire the employees have no idea what is required to complete the tasks that the job entails.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. No offers.

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

one month long process, just a quick phone interview after they screened my CV and then a on-site interview with recruiter and team managers, after a group activity. Technical test involving computer knowledge, language, typing speed, basic mathematics. Feedback provided within 2 weeks. I heard some candidates were able to do the spelling test online/via phone and some other were able to do the testing in other sites than the one where the position was open.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, mostly about how to provide a memorable customer experience, how to deal with difficult customers, negotiation skills and the typical "why should we hire you?".   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Tech Support Apple Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Telephone screening is pretty much straight forward with a few basic questions. After that a skills assessment test is giving, then a a formal interview. They want to see how you respond to different situations and callers since you be on the phones. Are you a people person and can still get the job done

Interview Questions
    • Why this BPO among others that are there   View Answer
    they are pretty stuck on the amount offered

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!