Stream Global Services

97 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Professional Interview

Belleville, ON

I applied in-person - interviewed at Stream Global Services in February 2013.

Interview Details great, very friendly,

Interview Question – none if you don't understand they will phrase it another way   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
Belleville, ON

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2009.

Interview Details If they call you for an interview , you have the job

Interview Question – How to resolve difficulties between co-workers   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Retention Call Center Interview

Retention Call Center
Glace Bay, NS

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

Interview Details You wait in the recruiting room with a bunch of other people and a "group interview" is conducted when the HR people "decide" its time, you sign a guestbook with the exact time you come in; a preview of things to come, someone else running your life and making every decision for you. They show you a pathetic slideshow and possibly a video on company values and have you fill out paperwork, then they tell you when training starts, what contract you work for and when to be in for work.

Interview Question – Why no individual attention is given to anybody. Why the place is so horrible to work for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me when to come in, told me id be making over 11 dollars an hour when in reality I was making the same salary as someone flipping burgers at McDonalds.

Full Time Customer Support Professional II Interview

Chilliwack, BC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details Call you about the phone interview. The phone interview is about 40 minutes. It primarily asks all kinds of typical interview questions, some very basic skill questions and some technical questions.
After that, you go to the on-site location for the presentation, group skill tests, computer tests and 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Question – Listening to a phone call and answering some questions. It was unexpected because shortly after the discussion, it was collected like in high school.   View Answer

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details They preselect who will get the job - didn't matter how good you were they would have already decided who was going to be the team manager. The process was usually done by HR and another manager, however if only one person in the interview you knew you aren't going forward

Interview Question – what is corperate culture.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Belleville, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2012.

Interview Details very easy, need to be bilingual

Interview Question – how much do you love talking all day   View Answer

Senior Oracle Programmer/Analyst Interview

Beaverton, OR (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details Stream hires only by web. Potential employees file an application online, HR then looks at the online applicants when a set of positions is opened. Applicants can only apply once in 6 months, but HR seems to only look a about a week's worth of applicants. If they call and you don't answer, they do not leave a message and you have to wait 6 months to apply again.

Interview Question – You can say almost anything once you get to the interview. Their questions are not important.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Sergeant Bluff, IA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2011.

Interview Details Got called the next day after applying online. Got interview to come in person with a group of about 20 individuals and they asked very generic and relatively easy interview questions. At least %60 got hired and most people applying seemed young and inexperienced.

Interview Question – Name a time that you struggled at a previous job.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details It is kind of a joke. The head recruiter at the time used to work for me at a different company, so the interview was essentially a formality.

Negotiation Details – They offered me 35k per year which was higher than the internal promotions that got 28k

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
Carrollton, TX (US)

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details I was called in for a standard interview. I was then asked to walk the interviewer through fixing an internet issue.

Interview Question – Mock call   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stream Global Services

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services interview questions and advice. All 97 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees and interview candidates.