State Street

Relevance Date Difficulty

Fund Accountant Intern Interview

Fund Accountant Intern

Interviewed at State Street

Interview Details I got this position through a program that a non-profit organization runs, so I did not have to do any interview

Interview Question – N/A   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Fund Accounting Intern Interview

Fund Accounting Intern
Kansas City, MO (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at State Street in November 2012.

Interview Details The process consisted of a phone interview with HR and then an in person interview with two managers at their office. The phone interview contained mostly behavioral questions and of the two I felt that this interview was more difficult than the in person. The in person interview was pretty relaxed and consisted of general get to know you questions. The two managers I met were really nice and joked around in a professional manner.

Interview Question – Think of a time you finished a big assignment early and why did you do that?   View Answer

Fund Accountant Intern Interview

Fund Accountant Intern
Sacramento, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at State Street in April 2011.

Interview Details This was a college recruiting session set for 30 minute interview. I was interviewed by two men in a very small office. They asked me to describe my resume and focused on certain activities that you talked the most about. Badgered you about some weaknesses in your resume and asked simple behavioral questions like how you acted in a leadership position or asked to do a difficult task in a group setting.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to use your leadership skills.   Answer Question

Fund Accounting Intern Interview

Fund Accounting Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at State Street in April 2010.

Interview Details The interview took about 30 minutes. Applied online after a recruiting event held by State Street at my school. Interviewed with two friendly hiring managers. They asked mostly typical behavioral questions. The office was very nice and everyone seemed friendly and professional. Got a call from HR in a week and a half and received an offer.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Worked for State Street? Contribute to the Community!