State Farm

Relevance Date Difficulty

Claims Processor Interview

Claims Processor
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at State Farm in November 2013.

Interview Details Applied online
Took test (competitive score=pass)
Telephone interview
Still waiting to hear back

The whole process was very smooth

Interview Question – All questions asked were standard interview questions   Answer Question

Aurora, ON

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at State Farm in October 2013.

Interview Details Applied sometime in Sept 2013, 1 week later was contacted to finish online assessment (typing test, IQ test & personality test). another week after was contacted to come in for a Hr interview. interview was in beginning of Oct 2013. Received conditional offer in the beginning of Nov 2013. Went through BG check.. waited 1 week for results. Received offer end of Nov 2013.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. Mostly generic interview questions. For example: What are your career aspirations? Explain a time where you've dealt with a difficult customer? Why do you want to work for Statefarm? etc   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at State Farm in October 2013.

Interview Details Applied online in October 2013, within a week got an email to fill out applicant disclosure form. Filled it out and sent it in, did test and passed it. Got a call within another week to book a phone interview. Did interview 2 weeks ago and still waiting to hear back.

Interview Question – Why state farm?   Answer Question

Auto Claim Representative Interview

I applied online and interviewed at State Farm.

Interview Details Questions about company, about your previous employment, why you want to work with State Farm, how you heard about the company, situational questions, how would you react in certain scenarios

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you encountered a problem an how did you solve this problem,   Answer Question

Auto Claim Representative Interview

Auto Claim Representative
Aurora, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at State Farm in June 2013.

Interview Details I applied online, then I got an email for a personality test online. After that, I was scheduled for a face-to-face interview. All questions are standard behaviour questions with specific situations.

Interview Question – Difficult clients, Leadership, Teamwork   Answer Question

Fire Claims Representative Interview

Aurora, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at State Farm in September 2012.

Interview Details Online application, telephone interview, in person interview with HR recruiter. Process took about two weeks from application to interview.

Interview Question – Most were situational questions about how you would deal with a particular client or situation.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Found better job offer elsewhere

Aurora, ON

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at State Farm in September 2011.

Interview Details Started out with a skills test. The test was pretty basic. it consisted of listening & data entry,as well as, keyboarding (typing test). A few days later I received a phone call. They asked a few basic questions and gave the results of my skills test. They then arranged for me to go for 1:1 interview.

The Interview itself asked all your standard question re: dealing with customers, leadership, and problem solving. Overall, it was not to intimidating. You also have to consent to a background/criminal record check.

Interview Question – Give me a example of how you have dealt with a difficult customer in the past.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at State Farm in January 2010.

Interview Details I apply the position on line ,then get first telephone interview for around 15 mintues and then I got second interview by HR manager ,the interview took around 1.5 hr that day ,and they first do the background check ,ask me intruduce the previous job that i did and job description .after i finished that they ask me why i want apply this position and then ask me service question base on servreral part ,professional part , personality part .finanlly ,they ask me give the referance and then let me go

Interview Question – tell me how can you handle the sitiation when customer very angry or asking something that is unreasonable ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – if the job has target to meet ,i always say i have self confident that i am the grate one ,but i also know that there have many difficults when you doing you job ,so i will try my best ,and i will better than other candidate

Insurance Accounts Representative Interview

Insurance Accounts Representative
Scarborough, ON

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at State Farm in June 2009.

Interview Details very causal interview

ask about my previous job performance. I just basically told him the truth.(which is not too good)

my salary is kinda low but my boss is very good in terms of sales.

So i accept his offer.

There are only four people in our office. Usually very quiet in the morning.

My boss concentrate on life insurance rather than auto and home.

He always told to provide financial service/planning rather than just being a order taker.

Interview Question – How are you looking for from this job?   Answer Question

Event Manager Interview

DuPont, WA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at State Farm in June 2010.

Interview Details Communications were very good regarding Interview/Time Expectation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at State Farm

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Farm interview questions and advice. All 493 interview reviews are posted anonymously by State Farm employees and interview candidates.