Sprint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Agent Interview

Call Agent
North Bay, ON

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Sprint in February 2012.

Interview Details a total of 3 intereviews, as well as 6 weeks training. there was a skill testing interview. I had an over the phone intereview. as well as a background check

Interview Question – remembering everything that you learned in class   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details just fill seats- was HR way to look at it- no consistency in offer letters- you should really negotiate the pay especially if you are not getting a fair offer-

Interview Question – tell me about a time when you disagreed with your manager - decision that affected the business in a negative manner   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in October 2012.

Interview Details Standard interview and drug test. The interview itself was more like a conversation and we just kinda sat there and shot the breeze. He asked about my technical experience which lead to a conversation about Soft Bank. He pretty much told me he was going to give me the job

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Take it or leave it.

Layton, UT (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in August 2011.

Interview Details one interview and little communication after that even after getting an offer. apparently they were waiting for HR to approve me before they would tell me that i got the job

Negotiation Details – none

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Sprint Sales Representative

I applied online - interviewed at Sprint in February 2013.

Interview Details It took around 5weeks from start to finish. Phone interview and then one on one interview. No hard questions. He did ask me to sell a pencil to him also asked how you would. Handle an upset customer. Nothing to hard for veteran sales people

Reason for Declining – Pay

Retail Consultant Interview

Retail Consultant
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sprint in November 2013.

Interview Details I applied online and was called a few days later. I've interviewed here before and got to the panel interview and was ultimately turned down. This time, I interviewed at the store with the store manager and assistant manager. The interview consisted of behavioral and questions about prior work experience. Very easy and simple stuff. I just kept an upbeat attitude and elaborated on every answer. When I got to the question about my availability, she learned that it would conflict because there were other college students that worked there, and they already have certain days off. But we continued to talk, and I could tell if it wasn't for my class schedule, I would have gotten hired. A week later, I get a call from them and they said that they can work with me, and need me ASAP, and that I would be able to skip the panel interview. They emailed me my drug test and background review consent, and also asked for three letters of recommendation. I was in training the very next week.

Interview Question – Sell me this pen   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did very well in my interview. I found out from my assistant manager that the store manager pushed for an increase in my initial offer (hourly pay). Everyone is on the same commission scale.

Santa Ana, CA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

Interview Details The interview went well. I'm looking forward to hearing back from them. Thanks for the info! I met with a manger and he was very helpful. I'm excited about this opportunity. I can honestly say that I will probably get the job!

Interview Question – I was asked how I would deal with an irritated customer.   View Answer

Sprint Sales Representative Interview

Sprint Sales Representative

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details Really quick and to the point. Not very extensive. They were hiring in the masses so it was really easy to interview. Had a phone interview and then one with the manager.

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in 5 years with the company.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Elk Grove, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sprint in July 2014.

Interview Details I have been in the tech industry for several years and I understand the importance of market trends and customer service. I am a military veteran with extensive life experience. Never in my life have I felt so insulted and confused as to why someone asks me for my opinion then responds with "if that's what you think then you just aren't human."

Be careful interviewing here because I have no idea what they want, they showed me no desire for any particular personality type. I am a outgoing, outspoken and friendly person with loyal traits. I understand an interview needs to be performed in certain ways but this felt as if it was a nightmare. One of the managers was very personable and likable. The other just came off negative, rude and too opinionated and lacked the traits of professionalism I would expect for a 'people' job.

I am very upset and distraught over this, maybe I should just pursue my career in law enforcement where I expect to be talked to any way possible. I am not a sensitive person but when I observe all of these qualities I am quite concerned with who the company has already chosen to hire before me.

I have not been extended an offer yet and if I do get offered I will be mind blown.

Interview Question – Are you lying to me? How will police training help you with dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Aurora, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sprint in June 2010.

Interview Details The hiring process for Sprint was not stressful. Be prepared for behavioral questions and provide specific answers. Do not be general or respond with "I did that everyday." Provide a example and relate that example to the job for which you are interviewing. Most of all be optimistic.

Interview Question – Tell us about the most difficult technical problem that you have dealt with.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They will not negotiate.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!