Sprint

355 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Tech Support Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

Interview Details went on one interview with 2 employees nothing too hard very comfortable interview standard and straight to the point

Interview Question – none of the questions were difficult   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in September 2013.

Interview Details Very efficient and quick process. although it did seem apparent towards the end of the interview that the decision had been made prior to the interview. Sprint seems to interview multiple people for jobs that the hiring manager already has decided who they will hire. This is likely a process that HR compels.

Interview Question – How many people have you fired?   View Answer

Base Account Manager - Outside Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint.

Interview Details Online application process, sales assessment online, phone interview, interview with sales manager then interview with VP

Negotiation Details – Base pay and commission target

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Fort Worth, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sprint in August 2012.

Interview Details Apply online via sprint.com, you are then contacted via email to be scheduled for a written/computer test. Once you have completed the test and depending on results your will be then scheduled for face-to-face interview. Interview consists of technical questions regarding PC, tablets, and cell phones. Then you are required to provided examples of when you have had to work with a difficult customer. Other questions consist of any previous experience dealing with co-workers and in a call center environment.

Interview Question – All questions a very common sense questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. Starting pay was more than what I was expecting.

Lead Sales Consultant Interview

Interviewed at Sprint

Interview Details background, sales, what drives you? what are your goals?

Interview Question – are you willing to work long hours? are you willing to work weekends and holidays? are you able to deal with stress well?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Technical Support Representative II Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Sprint in March 2014.

Interview Details I interviewed with one manager and one supervisor. They took turns asking questions and they were inviting. I didn't feel intimidated at all. The interview was the standard "Give me of an example of a time when" questions.

Interview Question – None of the questions were unexpected. Be able to recall a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer, or a problem that was difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The salary was firm and was in the range I wanted.

Customer Care Account Representative Interview

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

Interview Details First I applied online, a week later I received a email directing me to take an assessment within 48 hours. So the assessment was fairly easy. It consisted of some personality questions and 2 timed call center simulations where you actually answer calls and type customer information. It took a little over an hour and for some reason my computer kept freezing up. I took the assessment on a Thursday and received another email on Tuesday to schedule a interview. I then scheduled a interview for Thursday. I arrived 30 minutes early and the interviewer was nice.y only complaint is that she didn't know much about the company switch to Xerox and I had a lot of questions about that. She told me to google it and refer to their website. ? Anyways...the interview was easy, all questions were typical, nothing threw me off.

Interview Question – A small simulation between me and the interviewer.   View Answer

Network Development Intern Interview

Reston, VA (US)

I interviewed at Sprint in April 2013.

Interview Details I was contacted by a tech from the team about my availability. We set up a date for a formal interview. On the day of interview tech, Manager and the Director of the team were on the bridge. This was overwhelming but the interview itself was comfortable. It was mostly about the work I did at my university, which is based on LTE.

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Kansas City, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sprint in April 2014.

Interview Details Applied online received call for interview the next day. Interviewd with store manager and then phone call with district manager. The following day. Job offer was made pending background check and drug testing.

Negotiation Details – None

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sprint in July 2011.

Interview Details Online application, triple-interview system. One interview with store manager and assistant manager. A second interview with you actually working on the floor itself assisting customers as a practical interview. A third interview with three store managers from the area as a panel interview.

The overall company culture is currently in a state of flux with acquisitions and such, but the retail culture is heavily focused on sales. All employees were nice and helpful during interviews and with practical interview as well since the knowledge level of a new hire/interviewee is expected to be lower.

Interview Question – How would you handle an irate customer coming in for a billing issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as it was my first job out of high school and I did not have any experience yet.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprint

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sprint interview questions and advice. All 355 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Sprint employees and interview candidates.