Sprint Interview Questions

2.6

Call Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bay, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bay, ON

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint in February 2012.

a total of 3 intereviews, as well as 6 weeks training. there was a skill testing interview. I had an over the phone intereview. as well as a background check

Customer Care Account Services Specialist Interview

Make sure to list any possible sales experience that you have. Highlight customer service skills that you have show how you used them in a previous position. Employee referrals are always good so network to see if anyone you know works at Sprint. Communication skills are good to have especially oral. Time management is a essential to this role as well.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I was interviewed by a franchise company in person. They asked a couple questions about my experience working with devices and customer service oriented questions. I didn't have any sales experience at all so they weren't too hard on me during a mock sales question. What they looked at the most was my ability to learn and pick up new things.

Technical Consultant Interview

Can't remember its been too long. You go through a few interviews. Not terribly hard and it shows by the type of people they hire. just act somewhat competent and you will do fine

Interview Questions
    • Probably what is your biggest weakness   View Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint in September 2014.

Did app online. Got a call from sprint asst manager the next week had a interview the next day. Was a very quick interview felt like I had the experience but interviewing manager was very bland.

Interview Questions
    Just got the offer will negotiate after the drug test.

Seasonal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sprint in September 2014.

I applied online and was contacted by phone about two weeks later. The interview was pretty short since it was a seasonal position. He explained to me that i would not get the benefits of a fulltime employee, and the days I would be required to work. He was very nice and was willing to work with the experience I had although I had not worked in retail.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sprint.

I first filled out an online application. Then I was called back to set up an interview. I interviewed 1 - 2 times (can't remember exactly). It was usually 1 on 2. The process was made easy by the interviewers, who worked at the store.

no negotiation

Business Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sprint.

Applied on the Sprint Website and received a call back from the sales manager 2 weeks later. Set up an on sight interview at a local office with the sales manager. Interview went well and a follow up interview was scheduled for the following week. Had to prepare a 90 day sales plan for the 2nd interview which was no big deal, this interview also went well. A third interview was scheduled the following day with the Sales director. After the 3rd interview I was told i would be going into the next stage which was the background check. Securing the job was contingent on passing the background check with A-Check America. The background check took about 2 weeks. I was sent an offer letter

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Just make sure everything on resume and application is entered as honest as possible. Any errors can delay or disqualify you from having your application accepted for employment.   Answer Question
    No negotiation but the salary was pretty decent for my first job out of college.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint.

I applied online at the Sprint Careers website for the technical consultant position, and I received a call the next day asking to come in for a interview. The position was located in Brooklyn, NY. I went in and I waited about 30 minutes before the interview actually started. I interviewed with the store manager, and also the technical consultant lead. The interview went very well, and only lasted about 15 minutes. The next day I received a call from the location asking to schedule a phone interview with the district manager. I scheduled the interview for the next day at 6 PM. The interview went well over the phone and he basically asked me on how I view customer service and how Important it is to me. I got a call from the store manager the next day and she sent me a email to complete a background check, and also a email for a drug test. I completed my background check and drug test and just waiting for a call back with a offer. Overall, this was a very quick process compared to other employers.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation you came across, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sprint.

I was promoted from within however the process is still the same if external. Once you apply to the posting you will get a call from the Store Manager (email if you are internal). They will speak with you about a time to come in an complete a F2F interview. Once you get there, you will have the District Manager there and also another Assistant Manager if applicable. They will talk to you about the normal things (why you want to work for Sprint, why do you want this position, strengths, weaknesses, information about the company, and experience). What is REALLY important if you are going in for a management position is to have available a 30-60-90. What this means is they will want to know your plans to improve the location on a 30 day, 60 day, and 90 day basis. You will need to essentially create a presentation on PowerPoint or in type up your plans to improve the store, the employee relations, and assert yourself as the "new sheriff in town." Sprint right now is all about business penetration so if you want to impress the management, find local business in the vicinity of the store you want to work at and find out if they have offer discounts off their service through Sprint. In addition, Sprint is all about coaching employees and training them on the right path. This means that they want you to watch them like a hawk. I don't agree with this per se but that is what they want so you have to show them you are a fearless and determined leader. After that interview, they may ask you to come back for another interview with just the store manager. If not, they will call you and inform you of their decision. The store manager makes the decision, the DM is just there to watch for the things and listen for phrases that the manager may have missed. It does not take long at all to make a decision. I interviewed on Friday and got a call from the manager the Sunday afternoon. Just be confident but be about the business of selling phones.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I was asked was not difficult. They wanted to know if I was to get the position, how I would handle the additional responsibilities of overseeing 20+ employees, handing irate customers, and still doing all the back office work.   View Answer
    You can negotiate however a little for management positions but I wouldn't recommend it. If you push your store hard enough, you will make what you need and more in commission. The base pay is not what you should be focusing on. I didn't negotiate because I already knew what the highest salary for ASM's was and I was granted that.