Spherion

37 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative(Temp) Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Spherion.

Interview Details Very nice and polite gentlemen, asked many questions, but over all, great experience.

Interview Question – can you work overtime?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Hourly pay

Administrative Support Interview

Altoona, PA (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Spherion in August 2013.

Interview Details Management interview with 5 people

Interview Question – They asked personal illegal questions, but talked as if they were family.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – However, the Friday prior to my start; they rescind their offer.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Spherion.

Interview Details 1 phone interview and 1 on site interview.

Interview Question – Phone interview was pretty standard questions you would expect from a HR personnel   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Difficult Interview

Temporary Position Interview

Columbia, SC (US)

I applied online and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Spherion in October 2011.

Interview Details I was called about 2 hours before the interview to ask me to come in for the interview. I agreed, despite it being so last minute. I was told I would be interviewing with one person, but there were three people. I was also sent job details for a completely different position than the interview was actually for.

Interview Question – The entire interview was uncomfortable because I was interviewing with three people instead of one, unlike I was originally told, and the job details were entirely different from the actual interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Spherion in March 2009.

Interview Details The first step in the hiring process is, screening. I then completed an application and went through an interview process, the background investigation process and the drug screening. After these steps, I completed the remainder of the application process, tax forms and E-Verify. Shortly afterwards, I was well on my way to orientation and training for the position.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the shift I would be working. Just make sure the hours asked to work are suitable with your family life.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Spherion.

Interview Details Submittal of resume. Online application and testing. Then, interview with Spherion Manager. Call the office, frequently, to inform them that you are available for work until they place you.

Interview Question – Starting with your most recent employment, explain work history in detail.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I recommend others to be persistent and call the office frequently to let them know your availability until they find work for you.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Spherion.

Interview Details The position needed to be filled as quickly as possible, and I got the job without interviewing. Hiring was immediate: notification on a Friday, began work on the following Monday.

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any negotiation phase.

Clerical Temp Interview

Cleveland, OH (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Spherion in January 2010.

Interview Details I do not recall these details. The interview was in 2010.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Accept what was offered or do not work. I took the job out of desperation.

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
West Monroe, LA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Spherion.

Interview Details Staff is very friendly, professional & responsive. If you have marketable skills, and are an honest, dependable person, then they will put you to work.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult or unexpected. You will of course have to undergo a criminal background check and be prepared to explain any gaps in your working history, like most jobs these days. Remember, you work for Spherion not the client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing to negotiate. The job market was real tight and I took what they were offering. A small job/pay-scale is always better than no job/no income.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Spherion in December 2010.

Interview Details pretty standard

Interview Question – what internet browsers have you used?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Spherion

Worked for Spherion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spherion interview questions and advice. All 37 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Spherion employees and interview candidates.