Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Southwest Airlines
- Ramp Agent (32)
- Customer Service Agent (26)
- Intern (24)
- Flight Attendant (11)
- Internship (8)
- Customer Care Representative (8)
- Customer Representative (6)
- Analyst (4)
- Marketing Intern (3)
- Systems Engineer (3)
- Culture Activities Intern (3)
- Purchasing Intern (3)
- Ramp Agent Service (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Senior Analyst (2)
- Aircraft Mechanic (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Operations Agent (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Customer Service Supervisor (2)
- CSA (2)
- Communications (2)
- Communications Intern (2)
- Corporate Tax (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Provisioning Supervisor (2)
- Technical Writer Intern (1)
- No Limits Internship (1)
Systems Engineer Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX (US)).
You pretty much have to know somebody in the group your applying for be a contractor
- Interview was fairly standard and not very technical. They try to fit your personality more than your knowledge. Answer Question
brief and any changes have to filter though 3 level of management.
Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines
Systems Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2010.
A thorough interview process with three people. However, it took them weeks to make an offer.
Systems Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2010.
Hiring was direct and simple. Interview with other members of the team, and the manager immediately following. Job offer was nearly instantaneous.
- Why do you want to work here? Seriously, personality is everything. Answer Question
Negotiation was through contract company. Pre-negotiated salary was agreed to.