Southwest Airlines

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in February 2012.

Interview Details HR recruiter reached me for an updated resume. After an HR screening, an onsite interview was arranged. 4 people including HR and hiring manger and future colleagues panel interview. No technical questions but most behaviour questions. Finally I found that they just wanted to hire AA layoffed people instead of me without any airling experience. Everybody was friendly. But HR was kind of unprefessional. Overall process was a good one.

Interview Question – What can you see urself in future 5 years?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in August 2010.

Interview Details Had to describe the projects that I worked on and also write java code on the white board along with explanation of design.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Enquire what others are making and be flexible if you plan to ask at the very high end of the range/

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Southwest Airlines

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Airlines Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Airlines employees and interview candidates.