Southwest Airlines Ramp Agent Service Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

0.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Ramp Agent Service Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Southwest Airlines in January 2013.

I had a recruiter who wanted to talk to me. They sent me a message saying I was up for a phone interview with zero choice of time or date. Given they call from a different state- they had no respect for the fact that the area I was in had just experienced a major tornado and there wasn't power and phone lines that were functioning were minimal.

When the recruiter finally called, she asked me nothing about what would make me a good candidate for the position. All she seemed to be fixated on was how old I was-and why I only had an 8 year job history, not 10 (I would have been 14 ten years ago).

She ask me why I left me last job and I explained that my entire dept. had their positions eliminated. . . The interviewer then said "oh so you were fired for doing a bad job".... obviously, she had no clue what she what the difference between laid off and termination meant.

Interview Questions