Southwest Airlines Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 18 Apr, 2015

2.3

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Southwest Airlines in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. A few days later was contacted by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 45 min. Basic questions about personality and skill set. Very friendly and relaxed process. At the end of the interview, the recruiter will have a pretty good idea if they want to bring you in for a face to face interview. A couple weeks later a Face to Face interview was set up. Asked to get to HDQ early to get finger printing and paperwork processed. Prior to the face to face you will be asked to fill out an application regarding 10 year background check, education and job history. The interview process is normally a panel, mine had 5 people. It is very conversational interview and just displace your talents. No need to get nervous. Asked to talk through resume, and then the team will ask questions regarding specifics about the job. This interview is more about personality and fit with the team than qualifications. Have fun and good luck!

Interview Questions

• Being a fast paced environment and quickly moving, how do you handle distractions?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Analyst Interview

Interview

Call/Inperson interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Southwest Airlines (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied for a position online and a recruiter contacted me within the week. The recruiter was very friendly, helpful, and really made me feel like he was on my side as well as ensuring the position was a good match. I was asked to come in for a interview the next week.
    The interview was an hour and consisted of the manager who I'd be working for and the recruiter. The interview was involved a case study, which I had not expected at all, to see how I would work through a problem. Unfortunately, the hiring was put on hold and so they stopped the interview process. I kept up with the recruiter who in a few weeks contacted me for a similar opening. What a great resource!

Interview Questions

• Why Southwest?   1 Answer
    • Do you like to work in teams or are you hands-off kind of person   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Southwest Airlines in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process went well. It was only one software solution that kept me away from getting the position. But I would definitely apply again to other positions.