Sogeti Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jun, 2014

2.5

16 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

interviewed by several members of the dallas leadership team. during my interview, they presented a consistent message. it was a very smooth interview process. well communicated regarding expectations for each phase of the interview process

Interview Questions
  • mostly behavioral questions until i reached the technical portion of the interview process   Answer Question
straightforward

Other Interview Reviews for Sogeti

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

3 interviews to gauge personality, technical ability and interests. The interviews were spread out over 3 weeks. Call backs were within 24 hours. Final interview was with the geographic vp.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding the advice former employers would give the interviewer about my weaknesses and strengths.   Answer Question
    I negotiated through HR. I think I undershot on the base salary.

Senior Consultant Interview

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

It was a three round process and the whole process took almost 2 months. One technical round and two hr rounds. Technical interview was not that hard. Just be yourself and know what you do.

HR intrerview, Technical Phone Interview and Final Interviw with Director

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti.

Ask many questions, think outside the box when developing your questions.

Provide a salary range and maintain your numbers.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Had interview with the Project Manager. He went on the technical details of the project and my experience with similar projects in past

Interview Questions
    I was offered a package with relocation and I accepted it

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sogeti in January 2012.

technical round, hr interview, multiple technical runds

Interview Questions
    • describe yourself, describe previous experience, algorithm questions   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sogeti in June 2011.

Very unprofessional in appearance and in the series of questions not sure they know what PM's do and seems very much bonus driven to get people hired.

Interview Questions
    • None - Don't think they care who they hire as long as they have bodies.   Answer Question
    They really wanted someone with my specific skills set salary was not an issue which is why I acccepted money does not equal happiness.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Sogeti in January 2011.

Standard questions about projects, with a review of the resume and then few scenario based questions.
    Interviewers seemed honest and happy about their line of work.
    They are primarily looking for people who not only deliver but also promote and sell Sogeti services and bring in more revenue. Guess that means, more sales = good job.

Interview Questions
    There is nothing to negotiate, its either take it or leave it.
    Their standard reasons start with "In this economy ...."

Flat salary range, cannot negotiate benefits, no relocation or sign on bonus.. Why... " In this economy..blah blah blah"

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti in December 2010.

The interview process was long - over approximately 6 months. I had a phone interview first, and then several months later I was called in for a face to face interview. Sogeti hires based on the ability to place their consultants right away. Even though sometimes, as it happened with me, there was no project for me to go to when I started and i wound up "on the beach" for a few weeks before I actually went to my first client.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have any difficult questions - but I have since done a lot of interviewing for Sogeti, and I do ask some difficult questions.
      Here's one:
      What analysis and modeling techniques and methodologies have you found to be the most effective, and why?
        View Answer
    I did not negotiate after the offer was made - I stated on my application the salary I wanted to receive and my offer letter contained that salary.