Sogeti

Updated 8 Feb, 2015
Updated 8 Feb, 2015

2.6

Technical Lead Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sogeti.

Very informal, various conversations over the phone and in person. Not very well structured,dragged out over various months, the recruiter and the hiring manager both left the company leading to everything to fizzle. It was probably not their regular process, but then they were probably looking for a while already.

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Applied through an online service, went to corporate office for interviews, then went to local office for more interviews. Received an offer a few hours later. The whole process was very weird.

Interview Questions
    • Almost no technical questions whatsoever. Very laid back.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator First, Then Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sogeti.

I had a couple of interviews with Sogeti about a job in Company X I was very interested to, so to maximize my chances I told Sogeti I was ready to accept a lower salary. After establishing the contract with Sogeti, having me write up a full detailed CV and the motivation letter for Company X, Sogeti informed me they were not going to present my candidature for Company X. They said they instead were going to present my candidature for a completely different job in a different company (which interested me less). When I asked if it was possible to renegotiate the salary, they terminated my application process.

Consultant Interview

The initial communication from their campus recruiter was very friendly and professional. We met at a coffee shop and spoke about my collegiate experiences and what I was looking for in a career.

The in-office visit consisted of three interviews (tech, HR, and from an account executive). The tech interview went over what technologies I learned in school and how I've applied them in projects. HR interview went over my resume, GPA, coursework, etc. The sales interview went over behavioral questions (fit interview).

Great overall experience.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you would see how *that* lamp over there is broken.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Formal, phone + tech+ in person + mngt + HR interview, helps to know someone within, prefer consulting background, good interaction, explained offer and benefits, challenging and unstable when bench in between projects and if you hoping cold with no inside relationships

Interview Questions
    • If you wanted to change one thing what would that be?   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

first there was an initial phone conversation, then a follow up in person interview with the recruiter, then an interview with the client. The whole process was very easy, and there's nothing that you should worry about in the initial phase of getting hired.

no negotiation.

Unit Administrative Interview

After a simple phone screen I was interviewed by two people in person a week later. An HR/recruiting person and then a director. Pretty standard questions, no curve balls. The whole process took 90 minutes. Sent both of them a thank you email but I never got a call back or a response.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about one time you overcame a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sogeti.

Got the interview from school career website. They let me go directly to do the on-site interview without doing any phone interviews or on-campus interviews. After the on-site, they send me to their client's site to interview with their clients. During the onsite, we had a really simple case and delivered a presentation as a group. The client's interview only involves in normal interview questions, nothing difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected, mainly going through the resume.   Answer Question
    You should negotiate the intern hourly rate since it is too low.

Junior Test Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Sogeti.

The hiring process took very long. My application was delayed for more then three months. HR seemed very nice though. Took a telephone Interview. Then I was invited for an interview with the manager. The manager I got interviewed was very stern and rarely smiled. He was very serious about his work and he will poke every nook and cranny in your CV. Afterwards, there was paper written test. My only concern with the whole interview process was, it didnt matter what I did to impress the interviewer, as long as you got a high mark in your test nothing else matter. I am under the impression that you can be negative person and be able to work here.
    HR did not respond back with my results I had to phone HR months later to get my results of my paper test.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult but just keep your CV in check and everything should be fine.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sogeti in October 2014.

so basically i made it to face to face and did well and than i didn't get it and found out applicants who matched less got it, so likely it is group looking for wasps and wasps only like some other reviewers on here mentioned. So if your not one of those no matter how good you are, don't count on it