Sogeti

70 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Consultant Interview

Tampa, FL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sogeti in March 2011.

Interview Details The number of people actually in the office are minimal since they are out in the field with clients. I was contacted initially by email, followed by a phone call to schedule the one-on-one. The in-person interview lasted 45 minutes and the process I would consider it "typical". The following day I had received a call from a consultant in the field and someone from Sales to discuss my background and the upcoming client engagement.

Interview Question – The most difficult question or statement was, the interviewer (Hiring Manager) wasn't sure what they needed in a candidate.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Tampa, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in August 2011.

Interview Details First interview with HR. Then tech interview with 3 memeber panel. Final interview with VP.

Interview Question – What are the best pratices dealing with... something i had on my resume   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Redmond, WA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sogeti in February 2014.

Interview Details I met with the Sr. VP of the West and Client Partner for the Microsoft account. I was asked general project management questions, dealing with difficult clients, managing employees, and ability to sell consulting services. The office didn’t have a receptionist, so you ring a bell for assistance when you arrive, which seemed a bit odd for a professional consulting firm, but the people I met seemed nice and were personable.

Interview Question – Toward the end of my interview with the Sr. VP, I was asked is I was marred, how long I had been marred, did I have any children, and finally how old are my children. I was actually in shock to have been asked any of these questions. Upon the conclusion of that interview I was taken to the HR department to meet with a Sr. Manager for West Region HR, who I shared the question that were asked of me. He said he would follow up with me next week and I never heard from his even after I attempted to contact via email and phone.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Delivery Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details initial communication was via email/phone. interviewed with 2 people - nothing outstanding to mention, position was told me as Sr Delivery Manager in NJ . coordination was chaos - interviewer calling out of the blue to interview withouth prior confirmation on the date/time and duration or for that matter name of the person calling.... , being late, being at the airport (noisy place) and just before the client interview , i was told it was release manager job.

Interview Question – nothing to mention. I dont think they k now how to interview or interview in the US.   Answer Question

BI Consultant Interview

BI Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in January 2013.

Interview Details Initially had phone interview with the recruiter that was pretty basic. After the phone interview I had two interviews with a Senior Consultant and Manager that were generally about background and history. Following those I interviewed with the Manager and then the geographic VP, both of which were general "get to know you" type questions and more of the same. The final interview was on the phone with the practice lead that I would be placed in.

Interview Question – Hardest part was the interview with the practice lead. Actual technical questions were asked regarding technical skills I had listed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation on salary.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in June 2013.

Interview Details Applied online. Initial Phone Screening by HR followed by Phone interview by Hiring Manager. This was followed by a face to face interview by Client Manager. Interview was OK but I did not show much interest since they do not have too many client in Boston area

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sogeti in October 2012.

Interview Details The interview process is a round robin consisting of multiple interviews, 4-6, in succession with multiple candidates simulatenously. The interviews will range from technical to personal.

The technical interview will typically be performed by a senior consultant or higher and will focus on technologies that Sogeti typically deals with. In most cases this includes C#, .NET, HTML and Javascript, as well as other general programming concepts and techniques.

The personal interviews will be account executives, human resources, and the general manager of the location. This round will determine your career and personal goals.

Interview Question – What do you want to gain out of being a consultant?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For a college graduate there is either little or no negotiation depending on the time of year. If you are being hired at the beginning of the year you are most likely getting the current top pay for new graduates, if you are being hired in the middle of the year you can try to force another 5k.

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview Details I was approached by a recruiter as a college hire. Had an initial interview on campus, then took part in round-robin type interview at the office with HR Manager, Account Executive, "technical" consultant and "non-technical" consultant. Final interview was with GVP.

Interview Question – There were a number of technical questions that were difficult, especially since I was interviewing for a non-technical position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Willowbrook, IL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sogeti in October 2012.

Interview Details I got the interview from campus invent ISCPA career event. The interview was 30 minutes long and did not include any technical question. The interviewer just asked background questions. However, when I asked if they sponsored H1 B the interviewer said she would check with the company policies and then call me.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a software developer?   Answer Question

Consultant
Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sogeti in October 2011.

Interview Details The college hire process begins in the fall of the senior year. First, depending on the college Sogeti will have on-campus interviews. After that they will reach out to you if they believe that you fit the Sogeti culture and have you in for a office interview where you will interview with account executives and the area vice president. A decision will be made.

Interview Question – Lots of behavioral questions for college hires because the technical skills can be learned.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sogeti

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sogeti interview questions and advice. All 70 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Sogeti employees and interview candidates.