Sitel

2.1

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in St. Catharines, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in St. Catharines, ON

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel in September 2012.

Very cursive review of resume, quick overall interview. Just a couple of questions related to past sales experience, I felt as if it really didnt matter who I was, anyone could get hired here.

"When can you start?"

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moncton, NB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moncton, NB

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel in September 2008.

they first ask you to do a skill test plus to fill a form with all previous work experience. then they call you next or 2 days later to schedule an interview if the test was ok and the experience good enough for them. after what there is one on one meeting it goes fast because they want lot of people (because they lose lot at same time)

no negociation at all

Customer Service Representative Interview

The interview and hiring process was really simple. They asked me to go on the site and find the president. I had another phone interview where I was offered the job.

No negotiations

Customer Service Work From Home Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sitel in February 2015.

20 minutes phone interview. I passed all preliminary exams and I received an email that I was approved for a phone interview. I answered positively all questions, I have experience working from home and I can be available for all shifts. Few hours later I received an email with a negative answer that I am not approved. There was no reason for declining my application. The interviewer was subjective because I have a slight foreign accent. This could be the only reason which is unfair and discriminatory. I think some people pretend working to justify their salaries. They call naïve people from time to time.

Call Center Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.

I applied online and the company contacted me a few days later to schedule an interview. I selected a date & time online. The interviewer was respectful and asked relevant questions, and also answered all of my questions. Overall, it was a good interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer- what was the issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation- the hourly rate was pre-set.

Real Time Analyst Interview

The position was posted at the beginning of the current campaign with DirecTV. The only downside to this was that my interview was impromptu, with no heads up knowledge beforehand.

The toughest part was comparing the salary they would offer me as it was less than what I would make if I were to stay on the phones. However I was waiting for the past 3-4 years to move up in the company and use that as a stepping stone to a higher position.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sitel.

Easy interview process, I applied online and too a personality and skills test. I got an e-mail to schedule a phone interview. The interview was very simple, she went over the details and told me which assignment I would be working on and told me that I got the job. I didn't end up taking the job because I was enrolled in school and in order to be employed by Sitel, your schedule has to be completely open.

Interview Questions

Your schedule has to be COMPLETELY open and mine was not.

Customer Relations Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel.

it was quick and easy, the recruiter was real nice and willing to answer any questions that I had The interviewee seemed very professional and able to meet the demands of any confusion that I had throughout the hiring process

Work From Home Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sitel.

I applied online and was sent an email a few days later to do testing online. I then did a short interview followed by a second longer interview. The interview was pretty basic. The first interview they go over hours, work days, pay and let you know they provide the computer but you will have to provide a 19" monitor. They give you a list of project available and you choose which one you want to work. Some are technical and some are straight customer service.

Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online in beginning of november 2014. Allot of test to take on the computer, answering questions, Let's put if this way it took more or less 3 to 4 hours doing it.
    After 3 weeks I received a email for me to schedule an appoint for the Phone Preview interview.
    Did the appointment that same day.
    A nice lady called me and asked me all these question that was not difficult at all, really simple ones. She asked to go on a certain domain find her the weather that was in Texas & the ceo of Sitel. After all that she mention that I would be contacted.

2 weeks passed, received another email to schedule a 2nd interview. I did. Another very nice lady called me "the interview was the same like the first one more or less".

Then she stated that she will put me in the ToysRUs Pool and that I Will be emailed & called Once the Training For The ToysRUs account Starts So I can take a drug test and backgroud Check to start working.