Sitel Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr, 2015
Updated 14 Apr, 2015

2.1

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sitel (St. Catharines, ON) in September 2012.

Interview

Very cursive review of resume, quick overall interview. Just a couple of questions related to past sales experience, I felt as if it really didnt matter who I was, anyone could get hired here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

"When can you start?"

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sitel (Moncton, NB) in September 2008.

Interview

they first ask you to do a skill test plus to fill a form with all previous work experience. then they call you next or 2 days later to schedule an interview if the test was ok and the experience good enough for them. after what there is one on one meeting it goes fast because they want lot of people (because they lose lot at same time)

Interview Questions

• what makes you think you could do the job   1 Answer
    • how do you manage stress situations   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negociation at all

Sourcing Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sitel (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Face to face interview was done but no feedback provided by interviewer inspite of commitment to provide inputs. It took a while for the interview schedule to be set and once finalized, the interviewee was late in arriving for the meeting.

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Apply online, then find the local phone number or show up onsite to check on it. Let them know you want it, and they most likely will grant your wish. Two visits, a basic computer proficiency test which included a dictation test for typing speed of the declaration of independence. Then training, paid. Weeks of it. Hands on and many power points. Very easy open book tests. Easy if you paid attention and took notes anyways. If you zoned out, or lost the hand outs...well.

Interview Questions

• Availability, computer proficiency, other basic stuff. nothing strange.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, set start rate $8/hr, scheduling maybe somewhat flexible sometimes.

Work At Home Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sitel (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, complete the application took me about an hour. I got a call about two weeks after to schedule a phone interview. One of the only thing that they ask for is that you have Internet speed – Download speed 1.5 MB, upload speed 1.5 MB. Have that before schedule the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Not hard at all!!! Why do you want to work from home? Do you have experience in sales ( you don't have to, they ask so they can place you in a position you will be comfortable doing). They asked me to go to UsaToday and tell them the weather. Go to Youtube and watch a simple video about home made bread, then they asked me to repeat the ingredients and the time it needed to be baked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The interview and hiring process was really simple. They asked me to go on the site and find the president. I had another phone interview where I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sitel.

Interview

I applied online and the company contacted me a few days later to schedule an interview. I selected a date & time online. The interviewer was respectful and asked relevant questions, and also answered all of my questions. Overall, it was a good interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer- what was the issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation- the hourly rate was pre-set.

Customer Service Work From Home Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Sitel (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

20 minutes phone interview. I passed all preliminary exams and I received an email that I was approved for a phone interview. I answered positively all questions, I have experience working from home and I can be available for all shifts. Few hours later I received an email with a negative answer that I am not approved. There was no reason for declining my application. The interviewer was subjective because I have a slight foreign accent. This could be the only reason which is unfair and discriminatory. I think some people pretend working to justify their salaries. They call naïve people from time to time.

Real Time Analyst Interview

Interview

The position was posted at the beginning of the current campaign with DirecTV. The only downside to this was that my interview was impromptu, with no heads up knowledge beforehand.

Negotiation

The toughest part was comparing the salary they would offer me as it was less than what I would make if I were to stay on the phones. However I was waiting for the past 3-4 years to move up in the company and use that as a stepping stone to a higher position.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sitel.

Interview

Easy interview process, I applied online and too a personality and skills test. I got an e-mail to schedule a phone interview. The interview was very simple, she went over the details and told me which assignment I would be working on and told me that I got the job. I didn't end up taking the job because I was enrolled in school and in order to be employed by Sitel, your schedule has to be completely open.

Interview Questions

Your schedule has to be COMPLETELY open and mine was not.