Sherwin-Williams Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr, 2015

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cleveland, OH (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

I got a Email to come in for a interview the following week. Communication was just through emails. I had my interview and it was very laid back. The person interviewing me was nice and was easy to talk to. The interview lasted about a half hour. Some odd questions but overall easy interview.

Management Training Program (MTP) Interview

Interview

Three Step Process. Phone, Store and District Manager. Each phase you will meet with the person in charge and they will provide a tour. Not to hard of a process but be prepared to answer what is required of you.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Wayne, NJ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed one email a few phone calls and I was able to interview with them on campus. I'm still in the process so some of this I can't answer yet.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

Call from a corporate recruiter for a quick 20 minute interview, than a interview at a store that is very relaxed where you ask questions that the recruiter provided. Third part is an interview with the DM for about 45 minutes and it is basic behavioral question and question about who you are.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed by a recruiter for a phone interview. Next step was a store visit, which went great and was very informative. Following with an interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions to get to know you better and few scenario questions   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Interview

The whole interview process took about 6 weeks. There was a preliminary over the phone interview, a site interview where you talked with a store manager at a training store, and then finally a face-to-face interview with the district manager. Each round of interviewing was extremely basic and easy to pass. As long as you are honest and interested in the position, you will most likely get the job.

Interview Questions

• None were very unexpected. Pretty basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams.

Interview

There was a phone and a 1 on 1 interview. Nothing hard. Standard questions. Flowed more like a conversation. Depends on who interviews you and what job you are applying for. SW is a great company.

Better offer

Plant Controller Interview

Interview

Slow from Application to final call typical 4 weeks. Interview is 1 maybe 2 rounds. Interview is with Hiring manager and their manager. Usually happens at the same time and about 3 hours. Almost all general questions few situation questions, they want to know about your work history and what you have learned.

Interview Questions

• if you have interviewed, there is nothing really special   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little to no negotiation and only on salary or vacation

Cashier Interview

Interview

The branch manger was very polite but because of my sceduke I was unable to be hired. the interview itself was very good and I was accepted to have a job but as I have previous stated I could not because of my schedule.

Quality Control Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sherwin-Williams (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

1 : 1 interview, then a panel interview on the same day. Color matching test was given - place colored pegs in various orders while being timed. Questions were asked about previously used lab equipment and previous testing (ITM) experience.