Shannon Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Med Tech Interview

San Angelo, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Shannon Medical Center in November 2013.

Interview Details people are great what an experience!

Interview Question – who sent you? who are you working for?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Staff RN Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Shannon Medical Center.

Interview Details During my interview, mostly informed about the job/facility and history of establishment. It was quite informal, to my surprise. Was not questioned any of the usual inquiries that I had prepared during a resume/interview class I took. This doesn't mean that all of Shannon interviews/hires in this fashion.

Interview Question – I was not asked questions, generally speaking, although was given opportunity to ask them questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Shannon Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shannon Medical Center interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Shannon Medical Center employees and interview candidates.