Severstal North America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Severstal North America in March 2014.

Interview Details first got a confirmation mail that i was selected for the position and then there was an interview with three hiring managers . The interview was full of basic questions .finally accepted the offer

Interview Interview

Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Severstal North America in February 2012.

Interview Details It was a lengthy interview and hiring process

Interview Question – The skills test was the most difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate. They offered what they offered.

Intern Interview

Dearborn, MI (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Severstal North America in March 2012.

Interview Details One interview pretty straight forward. Asked questions regarding your career goals and helped you understand what the business was doing. Didn't give very much input on what projects would be worked on.

Interview Question – Nothing technical was in the interview, Very straight forward questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation just took the salary they offered.

Process Control Engineer Interview

Dearborn, MI (US)

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Severstal North America in April 2011.

Interview Details The environment was very relaxed. People seemed like they enjoyed what they were doing. Although most of the panel's seniority minus hiring was below 3 yrs. The group let me know what my days would be like, gauged my skills, and how well I would mesh with the team. Much more relaxing than any other interview that I have taken part in.

Interview Question – Describe a stressful situation that you encountered on the job, or during a project, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Severstal North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Severstal North America interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Severstal North America employees and interview candidates.