Sendero Business Services

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Sendero Business Services in February 2014.

Interview Details After a skype interview, I flew to Dallas for my second round of interviews with Sendero. The questions were mostly behavioral and were two one-on-one interviews with managers. A few weeks later I came back for a final round which was almost identical to the second round except for the partner interview, which was mostly an overview of the values and components of the firm and specifics of the jobs. I also was taken to a very nice lunch with a current associate. The whole process was very welcoming and relatively easy.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you expected problems and created preventative measures to avoid conflict   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The starting salary is GREAT for associates and benefits are awesome. Negotiation isn't really in the cards for this starting position and there isn't much I was disappointed with.

Analyst Or Consultant Interview

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sendero Business Services in January 2013.

Interview Details After filling out an application I was invited in for a two hour interview. Everyone was very nice and but there were two very strange aspects of the process.
1) They decided what position I was qualified for after the interview....I didn't know which position I was interviewing for.
2) Two weeks after the interview I still hadn't heard anything...later that week I check my mail and they had sent me my rejection letter via snail mail....up until that point all communication had been via email and phone...

Interview Question – How would you implement a CRM application? Begin with how you would choose the software through implementation.   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sendero Business Services in December 2010.

Interview Details I had an on campus interview, phone interview and on site interview for the company. Everyone was extremely kind. The majority of the questions were behavioral. During the campus interview I was asked to write about what type of candy bar I would be which was a fun difference from most interviews. The site interview included a dinner the night before, lunch and then a one on one interview with a few people in the company.

Interview Question – The majority of the questions were behavioral. A couple of their younger consultants take the group on interviewees out for dinner the night before the on site interview to any questions. This was slightly awkward and no one was sure how it played into the interview   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sendero Business Services in March 2012.

Interview Details The people all seemed very nice. The culture seemed amazing. That being said when I met for the interview I was expected to have some give and take and learning on both sides. Instead they asked some questions and wrote down notes on a piece of paper behind a folder they were holding up. It was awkward and not fitting the culture that I was expecting from employees and information gathered.

Interview Question – What was one time you were tolerant of another?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sendero Business Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sendero Business Services interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Sendero Business Services employees and interview candidates.