Sendero Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sendero in February 2014.

After a skype interview, I flew to Dallas for my second round of interviews with Sendero. The questions were mostly behavioral and were two one-on-one interviews with managers. A few weeks later I came back for a final round which was almost identical to the second round except for the partner interview, which was mostly an overview of the values and components of the firm and specifics of the jobs. I also was taken to a very nice lunch with a current associate. The whole process was very welcoming and relatively easy.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you expected problems and created preventative measures to avoid conflict   Answer Question
The starting salary is GREAT for associates and benefits are awesome. Negotiation isn't really in the cards for this starting position and there isn't much I was disappointed with.

Other Interview Reviews for Sendero

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sendero in March 2012.

The people all seemed very nice. The culture seemed amazing. That being said when I met for the interview I was expected to have some give and take and learning on both sides. Instead they asked some questions and wrote down notes on a piece of paper behind a folder they were holding up. It was awkward and not fitting the culture that I was expecting from employees and information gathered.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sendero? Contribute to the Community!