Seilevel

Updated 20 Oct, 2014

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seilevel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Seilevel in October 2013.

First I had to fill out an online questionnaire, in which I had to write a use case for spellcheck in Microsoft word, in addition to other basic questions about my background, experience, SAT scores, etc. The next round was a phone interview with someone from HR. This interview was mostly behavioral, but they did ask some unusual questions (see below). At the end of the first phone interview, I was given a typical case-interview brain teaser (gold bars question). The next round consisted of a phone interview with a Product (Project? I honestly forget...) Manager. This interview was based entirely around a more intensive case-style question. After this round, I was invited to interview on-site. I had a 1:1 interview with another manager in which he gave me another case question.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a time when you were dishonest, or lacked integrity."   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Seilevel in December 2012.

Questionnarie, Phone interview, then logic test. The questionnaire was mostly business analysis type questions. You had to answer basic business analysis type questions, then it asked you to write a list of questions you would ask a business owner about a scenario to get further detail. Then it asked you to write requirements against the questions you asked (and you assume your own answers). Not hard at all. Very basic, but strange for a product manager position. She said they use the sam questionnaire for all positions.

During the phone interview, she asked very basic questions, nothing hard. Mostly questions trying to see if you are a team player, and scenario type questions -- how would you react...

At the end of the phone interview, they will ask you the logic question. The whole phone interview only took around 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • The logic test asks if you had a Kit Kat candy bar with 7 pieces (instead of the normal 4) and you needed to pay your employee one stick a day, and you can only make two breaks in the candy bar, how will you pay him?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Seilevel in November 2012.

First step was a filling out a questionare followed by a brief phone interview. Standard questions regarding resume followed by a short riddle. Next step was another phone interview mainly consisted of a case type question. The final round was in Austin Texas. Very friendly HR team, seems like a very competitive hiring process

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Seilevel in September 2009.

5 step process, starting with review of resume, questionnaire, phone interview, analytical problem to solve, and a practical problem to solve. The process is designed to find smart people who can learn quickly and solve complex problems.

Interview Questions
    Was able to negotiate. Contract to hire is possible as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Seilevel in March 2009.

The process is long and arduous. Each step requires the potential candidate to really see how intelligent he or she is. The interview process is a multi-step process...it can range from 4 steps up to 6-7 steps depending who you have 1:1's with at the end. Everyone is friendly, and generally speaking, there are a lot of tall people. The office is bright and colorful, but the interviewing room is stark and cold.

Be sure to mentally prepare yourself if you interview here!