Sears

Relevance Date Difficulty

Beauty Advisor Interview

Beauty Advisor
Saskatoon, SK

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sears in June 2014.

Interview Details I sent resume online and because I missed the phone, so they sent me a email to confirm the interview time. During the interview, a lot of questions are similar, you need to give them a lot of details to approve your personality, and several example approve your qualities based on your relative work experiences.

Interview Question – Manager gave me two different pen and ask me to show her how to sell these to customers.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

MFT Interview

MFT

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Sears.

Interview Details 3 questions went through a list. 3 words to describe you. What is customer service. It was quick easy. They needed people and apparently they went through a lot of managers.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at Sears

Interview Details it was an ok process they asked me questions and i answered them honestly and to the best of my ability. The mens clothing selection at sears is really bad. Who even buys Arnold Palmer anymore? I mean unless you were a grandpa already in the 1980's nobody buys that stuff.

Interview Question – It was a fair process   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Sears in February 2011.

Interview Details One on One meeting with VP - general explanation of the job... Very rushed and not exciting - made it seem like a paper pusher with no authority, Unclear of expectations/role - mainly a 'figure it out as we go ' and expect to do it wrong because you can never do the job right - interviewer was very negative about the company herself

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected - asked if had thick skin and could take being yelled at   Answer Question

Human Resources Lead Interview

Human Resources Lead

Interviewed at Sears

Interview Details No phone screen. Received call directly for a personal interview.

Interview Question – Pretty much predictable.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

Interviewed at Sears

Interview Details review your resume, phone interviews and personal interview with your managers

Interview Question – how do I work under stressful condition?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

Interview Details 4 interviews, 2 with directors, vp and hr

Interview Question – tell me about your self   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Edmonton, AB

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sears in September 2013.

Interview Details Got reference thru a friend and was called for a personal interview

Interview Question – What is the attractive part of a customer service representative's job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was easy one step

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Toronto, ON

I applied in-person - interviewed at Sears in May 2010.

Interview Details Get application from Catalogue Department or online, filled it up and submit on place or on line. Wait for a phone call from the HR. If your availability is good, your chances to be hired are bigger. Then they will schedule an interview with a manager. If the interview goes well, they will give you a conditional offer of employment based on the police background check.
A week or two latter, if the background check is clear, you will be called to sign the final offer of employment.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. they have their regulations. You either agree or you leave and do not accept the job

Store Management Interview

Store Management

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sears.

Interview Details Started with HR screening and ended up with the store manager

Worked for Sears? Contribute to the Community!