Sears

2.3

MCA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sears in November 2014.

I applied at Sears in person on the Friday and the HR lady told me that she'll call me on Monday. On Monday the HR lady called me and set me and interview for the Wednesday and told me to bring two photo ID. Went to interview and she asked me one question and gave me a form to fill in and said come next wenesday for store tour and some paper work and today I went and she took our picture and said the manger will call us to let us know when our start date is.

Interview Questions
    Dress good and smile alot.

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshawa, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshawa, ON

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sears in November 2014.

After applying online, two days later I got a phone call asking me to come in. When I showed up early for my first of three interviews, no one knew who I was to see or that I was coming. So someone else met me, took me to a faraway office at the back of the store and started interviewing me with a template of questions.

Interview Questions
    • You're to make $5,000 CDN in sales daily. There's been no one in the store for the past four hours. How would you do this?   View Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

It took three months to get an interview. Once I got an interview I met with the PMO director for about an hour. The manager of the department was not available so I had to come back the following week for another interview. After reviewing with the manager I was supposed to get a signoff from the Senior director of Sears but she was let go. So I waited another two weeks until someone who replaced her could sign. After 4 and a half months I did manage to get the job. Shortly after the director quit. Not a very good process.

Interview Questions
    • Sears is letting numerous people go as we restructure. How will that effect your performance?   View Answer
    Simple. They stated your salary and offered a vacation of three weeks and I accepted.

MFT Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sears.

3 questions went through a list. 3 words to describe you. What is customer service. It was quick easy. They needed people and apparently they went through a lot of managers.

Assistant Manager Interview

it was an ok process they asked me questions and i answered them honestly and to the best of my ability. The mens clothing selection at sears is really bad. Who even buys Arnold Palmer anymore? I mean unless you were a grandpa already in the 1980's nobody buys that stuff.

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sears in June 2014.

I sent resume online and because I missed the phone, so they sent me a email to confirm the interview time. During the interview, a lot of questions are similar, you need to give them a lot of details to approve your personality, and several example approve your qualities based on your relative work experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Manager gave me two different pen and ask me to show her how to sell these to customers.   Answer Question

Human Resources Lead Interview

No phone screen. Received call directly for a personal interview.

Sales Associate Interview

review your resume, phone interviews and personal interview with your managers

Manager Interview

4 interviews, 2 with directors, vp and hr

Store Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sears.

Started with HR screening and ended up with the store manager