SanDisk

114 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Engineer Interview

Product Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview Details directly got contacted by HR to give a technical interview by hiring manager. The interview questions are quite simple and common, mainly about electrical circuits. Just need to go over the basics once, and know the basic electrical devices very well. better to know floating -gate MOSFET very well, because the memory product is mainly based on this.

Interview Question – what is a floating-gate MOSFET?   Answer Question

Product Engineer I Interview

Milpitas, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview Details Gave my resume to a recruiter at school. Got an email a few weeks later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was with recruiter, very basic questions about resume and projects I have worked on. Asked about a specific project - what challenges I had to overcome, how I would improve it, etc. They invited me to an onsite interview right after my phone interview.

At the onsite interview, I talked to 4 people. Some engineers, managers, and the person who would be my supervisor if I received the position. Nothing too technical (in my opinion). Interviewers asked questions from the projects I've been working on, interests, and a few situational questions. Also had a recruiter to do typical HR stuff. I got to talk to the supervisor looking for the employee, and she was really nice so I really wanted the job.

A few weeks later, I received a phone call with my offer.

Interview Question – One of the engineers asked me questions about CS, which was something I was not prepared for. She assured me that it doesn't matter if I didn't know that much, she just wanted to do it for fun () and wanted to see how much experience I had.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

San Jose, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk in March 2014.

Interview Details There was a telephonic interview of 30 minutes

Interview Question – If the system get crashed, than how you will debug the core file generated when the system get crashed.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer II Interview

Interviewed at SanDisk

Interview Details got interview from career fair at university had phone screen then on site

Interview Question – pretty standard   Answer Question

Process Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at SanDisk in May 2013.

Interview Details I was referred by a friend in Sandisk and received a phone call from their HR. Two phone interviews were scheduled. One was with an engineer that I would work with, and the other was with their manager. They described the work to me and asked me if I can use some software. I didn't know how to use one of them.

Interview Question – Do you know how to use ...?   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Intern Interview

Milpitas, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in April 2013.

Interview Details Had to go through initial HR calls, 1-1 phone screening with manager, 3 one - one personal interviews on site, one technical, one behavioral and one technical & behavioral

Interview Question – Multi-dimensional data for retail industry   Answer Question

Field Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in February 2014.

Interview Details Straightforward process. Three interviews total, one that was in-person. All questions asked were very typical interview questions, no tricks. I especially appreciated that the recruiter would tell me at the end of the interview that I was moving onto the next round so I wasn't waiting to find out. After my final round, I received an offer the very next day.

Interview Question – If I were a customer walking into a store, how would you sell Sandisk products to me?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview Details It was fine but no follow-up after process was over by Interviewer.

Interview Question – This is a lateral move - are you sure you want it?   View Answer

Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview Details Recruiter was great. 2 rounds of phone interviews and 2 rounds of in person interviews. It took quite a while to receive the offer and negotiation also took a long time.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual   Answer Question

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk in February 2014.

Interview Details Met at campus recruiting. Got an in-person interview the next day

Interview Question – They asked a brain teaser about how many people will fit in a room.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at SanDisk

Worked for SanDisk? Contribute to the Community!

SanDisk Videos

SanDisk – Why Work for Us?

From our early days asa Silicon Valley start-up to our current position as a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, SanDisk has been committed to driving the future of data storage. Our high-performance storage products are… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SanDisk interview questions and advice. All 114 interview reviews are posted anonymously by SanDisk employees and interview candidates.