SanDisk

Updated 22 Jan, 2015
Updated 22 Jan, 2015

3.1

Product Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SanDisk.

directly got contacted by HR to give a technical interview by hiring manager. The interview questions are quite simple and common, mainly about electrical circuits. Just need to go over the basics once, and know the basic electrical devices very well. better to know floating -gate MOSFET very well, because the memory product is mainly based on this.

Senior Device Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SanDisk.

Contacted through HR and arranged a phone interview, and took a week to fix a date, and got a phone interview from a director of the device engineering and went through the introduction of the company and the routine role of the jobs, and asked about 10 device related questions, went though the research work a little bit, etc.

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SanDisk.

I applied online and heard back from a recruiter within a few weeks. I then scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. We had a short conversation and I spoke to her about my relevant experience and she explained the position a bit more. I was then invited for an in-person interview and met with 4 people. They asked me questions about my relevant experience, as well as some situational questions, such as: When was a time you faced a problem in the workplace? How did you deal with it? Why do you want to work for SanDisk? Why this role?

Interview Questions
    No negotiation was necessary, they offer a very competitive package.

Senior Device Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SanDisk.

Referral from friend. Total process took 2 months. 2 weeks for the phone interview. Questions are standard, short channel effects and breakdown mechanisms. 2 weeks later for full day interview. The first interviewer didn't show up. He showed up at the end, and pushed the everything one hour later. Extremely unprofessional. Took 1 more month before before results were given.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing hard. Know your band diagrams, short channel effects and basic MOS operation.   Answer Question

Field Marketing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SanDisk.

I received the interview because I knew a former employee who referred me to the company. I had a phone interview and then two Skype interviews after that. They were pretty simple questions and basic.

Staff Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SanDisk in November 2014.

One round on Campus then a whole day interview at SanDisk office in Milpitas. It was very conversational, no trick questions or technical questions. Pretty straightforward. they were accessing the fir to companies culture

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

ASIC design engineer position. Interview after job fair, and ask question about circuit deisgn, boolean equation, setup and hold time, and CMOS working theory. Latch waveform. It's not too difficult but need quick response

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SanDisk in October 2014.

Applied through college placements
    First round consisted of 30 questions to be answererd in 40 minutes.
    Aptitude was mandatory
    Easy aptitude questions .
    Other sections were programming , systems and digital electronics.
    Could choose 2 sections out of 3 to answer.
    Interview rounds consisted more of kernel based questions, OS, CO etc
    2 technical interviews , one hr.

Digital Design Engineer Interview

College Career Fair. Got a call the same day for an interview scheduled the next day.
    45 mins interview. Asked all design questions--ranging from Ids/Vds characteristics of a MOSFET to sequence detector.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SanDisk in October 2014.

I met the recruiter in the career fair at our campus. He asked me basic questions related to my resume and projects. He asked questions related to memory controller which was related to one of my projects on DD3 memory controller design. It was for an intern position.