Safilo Interview Questions

Updated 8 Feb, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Safilo

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Safilo (Parsippany, NJ (US)).

Interview

approached by recruiter about position, who only had a 3 bullet point (vague) description of the role. HR never sent a formal (written) description, in spite of multiple requests.

The interview was with several people, 1 of which will be your direct manager, others you may hardly ever speak to after hired. Everyone with enough interview experience will notice the place's dysfunction just by speaking the with HR team.

Interview Questions

• past experience and how it's relevant to the role you're applying for   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Safilo.

Interview

I planned ahead and brought a business plan to interview, I spoke from a business owners' point-of-view, I dressed the part, and thought of myself already in the job before I walked in to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Would I consider a different brand in leu of the one for which I was interviewing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Firm, I held my ground for what I was worth and got it.

Stock Controller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Safilo (Johannesburg (South Africa)).

Interview

had two interviews, both very pleasant. first one +-40 minutes, second one two hours. no difficult questions, just straight forward normal questions. received the contract in about two weeks time since initial interview.

Interview Questions

• had no difficult questions, just the normal questions with follow up questions on my responses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none, its a temporary position for six months, then I will get permanently employed.
    however they did offer me more than they said they would during the interview, even without me asking.

Ir Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Safilo in November 2010.

Interview

really busy and looking for a more senior