SYKES Interview Questions

2.4

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at SYKES in April 2010.

Very straight forward, computer testing was new to me. I did better than I thought I did. The interviewers from Human Resources were quite good and helpful. I would recommend that they give more information about the job itself.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you resolved a difficult situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at SYKES in October 2009.

I had to do a couple aptitude tests and then a face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • After being given a sheet about a product, and 2 minutes to read it, I had to make a sales pitch for it.   Answer Question
    I was offered the position with no options to negotiate

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at SYKES in June 2013.

This was for a position working from home. The interviewer went through a presentation about the job requirements and information about the position. You then have to answer 5 questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Digby, NS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Digby, NS

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at SYKES in February 2010.

very easy to apply and interview was great

Benefits Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at SYKES in September 2010.

I was scouted by Sykes' internal Recruiter who found my resume online through Career Builder. He called me to discuss the position over the phone and schedule an interview. Initially the interview was meant to be completed in one day, but the Vice President of Global Compensation & Benefits was unable to meet with me unexpectedly. During my inteviews on Day 1, I met with the Global Benefits Manager first, and then spoke with the Benefits Department's team members consisting of a Senior Benefits Administrator and another Benefits Administrator. I was asked ordinary interview questions about my employment history, HRIS experience, knowledge of Benefits and compliance, my strengths and weaknesses, my thoughts about the position and whether I had questions for them. When I returned on my second day to interview with the Vice President, I was asked an array of similar questions. Once an offer was made, which I accepted, I had to return to Sykes for a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any questions that were out of the ordinary or extraordinarily difficult.   Answer Question
    I accepted the terms of the offer letter as they were presented with no request for revisions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

really easy to get an offer. they seemed to be really desperate at the time to hire people. I have heard alot of bad things however. if you are looking to get a quick job this is prolly the place to go.

Interview Questions
    • the questions were very basic. nothing unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at SYKES in August 2014.

Everything seemed fine until the days and times I was supposed to start didn't match up with what was listed on my Pre-Employment Session.There was a lot of paperwork, but that didn't bother me. Their Website was a little shabby, and when you clicked on a guide that you needed for the employment process, it was like it was broken because it took you back to the main website. I had to search on Google for the guide.

Interview Questions
    • If you were on an ISS for 5 years circling Saturn, describe what your day would be like.   View Answer
    I inquired as to why I have different hours than what I selected, and the interviewer (who was really nice and professional) just didn't seem to know what I meant. However, it was late at night on a weekend so that's probably part of the problem.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kingstree, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingstree, SC (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at SYKES in February 2013.

Hiring process was very long. They interviewed me 3 times an for that last third time they almost had me to come back a week later but decided to interview the third one the same day. he interview consisted of a lot of questions. Vey difficult questions. If you work for this company, do not make it a permanent job as this place is a revolving door. All this company cares about are your scores. A lot o favoritism in this building. I'm glad I escaped this hell hole!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you bent the rules to get the job done?   Answer Question
    Negotiation was perfect and I obtained just what I wanted.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at SYKES.

I really enjoyed the interview process. It was virtual and really cut and dry. Basically it is all done online, you and other potential employees are in a adobe flash room where the interviewer conducts a group interview. You all get a number to call and they ask questions and also see how you navigate around a computer. At the end, if they give you another number to call, you're hired. Then the second interview is face-to-face, where they just ask personality trait questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  La Canada, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Canada, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at SYKES in January 2012.

Phone Interview. laid back, routine, interviewer was as bored as I was. I got the impression this company has little interviewing experience. They also raced through it as I think they were trying to make up numbers for the next training session

Interview Questions
    not really, take it or leave it

Worked for SYKES? Contribute to the Community!