SYKES Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at SYKES in April 2010.

Very straight forward, computer testing was new to me. I did better than I thought I did. The interviewers from Human Resources were quite good and helpful. I would recommend that they give more information about the job itself.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you resolved a difficult situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at SYKES in October 2009.

I had to do a couple aptitude tests and then a face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • After being given a sheet about a product, and 2 minutes to read it, I had to make a sales pitch for it.   Answer Question
    I was offered the position with no options to negotiate

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at SYKES in June 2013.

This was for a position working from home. The interviewer went through a presentation about the job requirements and information about the position. You then have to answer 5 questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Digby, NS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Digby, NS

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at SYKES in February 2010.

very easy to apply and interview was great

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at SYKES in November 2013.

Its like every typical "we will call you later". When they finally accepted me, after 4 or 5 interviews in different languages, they wanted me starting on Monday when it was the previous Wednesday, so I spent a lot of money in the flight to go there from my country they didn't give me back more than the 50% of the expenses.

Interview Questions
    • What to do if a customer is angry with the budget he reseived from the technical service due to having water in the phone.   View Answer
    They told me I would be earning 600€ per month, but they didn't told me it was taxes included, they are almost 25%, so I felt a bit cheated.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at SYKES.

I really enjoyed the interview process. It was virtual and really cut and dry. Basically it is all done online, you and other potential employees are in a adobe flash room where the interviewer conducts a group interview. You all get a number to call and they ask questions and also see how you navigate around a computer. At the end, if they give you another number to call, you're hired. Then the second interview is face-to-face, where they just ask personality trait questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at SYKES in November 2011.

The company's call center location in Amherst NY offers open interviews monday through friday. I initially was required to fill out a paper application with standard info name, address ,work experience, education., etc. You then take a computer simulated test calls to whether you will be able to be successful in a call center environment. There was also a personality & aptitude exam. Based on results you will get an offer on the spot. You then are given an oral swab drug test.

Interview Questions
    Unable to negotiate. Set starting pay with annual merit increase

CCP Interview

very simple. filled out the application got call back the same day. Did a virtual group interview, got hired the same day. Had to pay for own background and drug testing.

Interview Questions
    none they offer you something but tell you something different

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SYKES in August 2014.

I applied for a customer service work at home position on 07/31/14. I received an email in regards to an interview the same day 07/31/2014. I scheduled interview for Saturday, August 2. It was a virtual interview where you had to log onto an adobe connect room and call in on a conference line as well. First they start off by asking you what kind of Windows you had. And if you answered no to the question they took you out of the room and added your application into a pool of different job opportunities. Then the recruiter advised everyone of the position and certain things that you would need. The recruiter asked a series of poll questions that popped up on the screen and if it wasn't a fit for you then your application was put into a pool for different job opportunities. The question process was about 5 questions long and then you had to do a technical question that showed that you knew how to use a computer. One of the interview questions were tell me about a time that you had a stressful situation at work, how did you handle it, and what steps did you take. The technical task just asked for you to take screen shots of your computer settings, for example your windows version, internet explorer version, and how fast your internet is. The interview was supposed to last 2 hours, but it was like 3 in a half, because I was offered the position the exact same day. It was a pretty easy interview and the recruiter was extremely nice.

Interview Questions
    • No really difficult questions, but they do ask you questions with a link to where you can find the answer. You have to dig pretty deep to find the answer to the question though.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The pay rate was set!!!

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SYKES in September 2011.

At the time I applied they were still working with the paper application. After going by the office and picking up the application I filled it out there. Interviewed just a few short days later one hiring manager and then they tested my phone and listening skills by doing a mock call. Also they tested my typing speed followed by the standard drug test.

Interview Questions
    • The only difficulty I experience right off was handling the first incoming call and remembering to stay calm and confident.   Answer Question

Worked for SYKES? Contribute to the Community!