SYKES Interview Questions

Updated 18 Apr, 2015

2.2

Wireless Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kelowna, BC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SYKES (Kelowna, BC) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview is done through the phone using an adobe room, I had approximately 15-20 other potential hires in the room as well, alot of the information was about how great the company was to work for and all of the advantages of working from home and how they offered great support and training

Interview Questions

• I dont recall alot of questions it was more for answering ours and the info needed to be sent in, requires alot of scanned paperwork and screenshots to be emailed as well as alot of forms to be read and signed   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SYKES (Calgary, AB) in November 2013.

Interview

There was no real interview, just a series of tests and computer qualifications. I was required to call into a certain number and read a script, I had to run some tests on my computer to show it qualified, I had to prove I had a wired Internet connection and I had to show I had a hard wired landline and appropriate headset.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to read a script so they could judge my speaking voice.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SYKES in June 2013.

Interview

This was for a position working from home. The interviewer went through a presentation about the job requirements and information about the position. You then have to answer 5 questions.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at SYKES (London, ON) in April 2010.

Interview

Very straight forward, computer testing was new to me. I did better than I thought I did. The interviewers from Human Resources were quite good and helpful. I would recommend that they give more information about the job itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you resolved a difficult situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Digby, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SYKES (Digby, NS) in February 2010.

Interview

very easy to apply and interview was great

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at SYKES (London, ON) in October 2009.

Interview

I had to do a couple aptitude tests and then a face to face interview

Interview Questions

• After being given a sheet about a product, and 2 minutes to read it, I had to make a sales pitch for it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the position with no options to negotiate

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

very detailed and emphasis on fundamentals. most of the managers want you to be comfortable and be yourself since that is the best way to evaluate your answers in that setting.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you disagreed with your team, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wise, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SYKES (Wise, VA (US)).

Interview

Interview process is one that is standard. You are subjected to a 20 question test on a computer to ensure that you have the capacity to read. You then are told about the position as you are being subjected to a drug testing procedure. You are informed what the starting pay is for the position and giving the opportunity to ask questions about the job. Pending the outcome of the drug and background test you are given a tentative start date.

Being that it is a call center requiring the individual to be able to express themselves, there is great emphasis on verbal communication skills during the interview!

Negotiation

n/a

Westpac Banker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SYKES.

Interview

5mins long. The lady had no idea what she was asking. I knew i had it as soon as she said hello. Didn't even shake my hand. The office was smelly and small. Hr looked like they were ready for a night out on the town.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SYKES in March 2015.

Interview

it was okay, not to bad for a review everything went well. I can't really remember anything else because it was so bland and overall it was a good idea to choose this company, I think the only problem I have for this is they don't really tell you a period of time and give you time to get all your things that you have to pay on your own.