SYKES Interview Questions

Updated 5 Sep, 2014
Updated 5 Sep, 2014

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SYKES in June 2013.

This was for a position working from home. The interviewer went through a presentation about the job requirements and information about the position. You then have to answer 5 questions.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at SYKES in April 2010.

Very straight forward, computer testing was new to me. I did better than I thought I did. The interviewers from Human Resources were quite good and helpful. I would recommend that they give more information about the job itself.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you resolved a difficult situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Digby, NS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Digby, NS

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SYKES in February 2010.

very easy to apply and interview was great

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at SYKES in October 2009.

I had to do a couple aptitude tests and then a face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • After being given a sheet about a product, and 2 minutes to read it, I had to make a sales pitch for it.   Answer Question
    I was offered the position with no options to negotiate

Customer Service Representative Interview

really easy to get an offer. they seemed to be really desperate at the time to hire people. I have heard alot of bad things however. if you are looking to get a quick job this is prolly the place to go.

Interview Questions
    • the questions were very basic. nothing unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SYKES.

I really enjoyed the interview process. It was virtual and really cut and dry. Basically it is all done online, you and other potential employees are in a adobe flash room where the interviewer conducts a group interview. You all get a number to call and they ask questions and also see how you navigate around a computer. At the end, if they give you another number to call, you're hired. Then the second interview is face-to-face, where they just ask personality trait questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SYKES in August 2014.

I applied for a customer service work at home position on 07/31/14. I received an email in regards to an interview the same day 07/31/2014. I scheduled interview for Saturday, August 2. It was a virtual interview where you had to log onto an adobe connect room and call in on a conference line as well. First they start off by asking you what kind of Windows you had. And if you answered no to the question they took you out of the room and added your application into a pool of different job opportunities. Then the recruiter advised everyone of the position and certain things that you would need. The recruiter asked a series of poll questions that popped up on the screen and if it wasn't a fit for you then your application was put into a pool for different job opportunities. The question process was about 5 questions long and then you had to do a technical question that showed that you knew how to use a computer. One of the interview questions were tell me about a time that you had a stressful situation at work, how did you handle it, and what steps did you take. The technical task just asked for you to take screen shots of your computer settings, for example your windows version, internet explorer version, and how fast your internet is. The interview was supposed to last 2 hours, but it was like 3 in a half, because I was offered the position the exact same day. It was a pretty easy interview and the recruiter was extremely nice.

Interview Questions
    • No really difficult questions, but they do ask you questions with a link to where you can find the answer. You have to dig pretty deep to find the answer to the question though.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The pay rate was set!!!

CCP Interview

very simple. filled out the application got call back the same day. Did a virtual group interview, got hired the same day. Had to pay for own background and drug testing.

Interview Questions
    none they offer you something but tell you something different

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SYKES in August 2014.

Everything seemed fine until the days and times I was supposed to start didn't match up with what was listed on my Pre-Employment Session.There was a lot of paperwork, but that didn't bother me. Their Website was a little shabby, and when you clicked on a guide that you needed for the employment process, it was like it was broken because it took you back to the main website. I had to search on Google for the guide.

Interview Questions
    • If you were on an ISS for 5 years circling Saturn, describe what your day would be like.   View Answer
    I inquired as to why I have different hours than what I selected, and the interviewer (who was really nice and professional) just didn't seem to know what I meant. However, it was late at night on a weekend so that's probably part of the problem.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SYKES.

When you receive your email about the virtual interview and you respond back. ..how long does it take them to send an email back explaining what you have to do for the interview? ?