Ryan, LLC Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jul, 2014

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in June 2014.

I was phone screened by a male recruiter in Dallas for an administrative job in their Atlanta office. I was given software tests to complete online and was invited in to interview about 7 days later. The interview was arranged by someone else in their Dallas office and she was quite pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • I felt like I was invited in to be belittled and the interviewer kept making negative comments about my test scores and my history. All I did was turn each comment into a positive one and defend myself. Needless to say I asked to be taken out of the running. Glad he showed his true colors in the interview but it was good practice.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ryan, LLC

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

The hiring process was very thorough from the initial phone call to the 1st day that I started work. The recruiter was very professional and presented the company very well. It started with an initial mini-phone interview and then proceeded to an in-person interview. After the initial phone interview I was required to take an extensive set of competency tests. This initial process was very timely and precise. An interview was set up within a few days of the phone interview and successfully completing the competency tests. I was sent an email with very precise information on where to park, where to enter, who to ask for upon arrival and who I would interview with during my visit. For my specific interview I met with three members of the team all during the same visit. Each person was very professional and handled the interview professionally. Once I was finished with the interview I received a call within a few days letting me know that they would like to offer me the position provided that my background, credit check and references all came back positive. It is a very extensive background and reference check process. It shows that the company is only looking for the best of the best!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to explain a difficult situation that I was in at a past job and how I handled that difficult situation; and if I felt that I could have done anything different that would have allowed the outcome to be more positive.   View Answer
    The negotiation phase was standard. We discussed salary over three separate conversations before coming to an agreement. They are a very fair company to negotiate with.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

A phone interview is conducted, meet with hiring manager. I was hired very quickly and had the best conversation with my reporting manager. Everyone at Ryan makes you feel welcome; the evironment is always professional.

Interview Questions
    • If hired besides the normal duties that accompany your position, what unique quality would you bring to this company if hired?   Answer Question
    I was extremely pleased with the package that was offered to me. Ryan is very competitive and the package met all of my needs. There was no need to negotiate.

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Ryan, LLC.

Go online and apply for the position desired. Complete the required information. Someone from Talent Acquisition Department will contact the applicant. There will be a telephone interview and then an online test. Once the test is passed, an office interview will be set up and, if successful, an offer will be extended to the applicant.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ryan, LLC in April 2010.

It was pretty extensive, but all parts went very smoothly. Nice to see they don't just hire anybody.

Interview Questions
    • The toughest questions always involves identifying a mistake or regret in your professional life,   View Answer

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!