Rothstein Kass Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jun, 2014

2.0

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Associate Interview

applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.applied through recruiter, get phone interview and then on site interview, interview with two senior and one manager, then accept offer one day after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • easy interview, not much behavior, just conversational question.   Answer Question
no negotiation available.

Other Interview Reviews for Rothstein Kass

Audit Associate Interview

The recruiting was done through my college and I continued communication with an associate in Denver and the HR director. I had an

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult situation you've been through professionally?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Rothstein Kass.

Very Easy. first round OCI- behavioral questions.
    Second Round office interview- meet 4 people who work there easy.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in November 2012.

Applied online through campus Career Services website. On campus interview was a 1-on-1 interview with a person from the firm. The first round interview was very easy going and conversational. Was invited to a second round interview at the office, which was 4 interviews with various Associates, Seniors, and Managers. Again, the interviews were very conversional, with maybe 1 or 2 behavioral type questions total (across all 4 interviews). Overall it was a very pleasant experience, all people I had contact with were extremely friendly and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions
    • Why Rothstein Kass?
      Why Audit?
      Describe a time when you demonstrated leadership.
        Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in March 2012.

The interviewer was friendly and easy going - I was asked about things on my resume, why do you want to work for them and what you are expecting from this job. It lasted about 10 minutes and ended with good impression.

Know your resume, feel comfortable to talk about yourself, smile and be positive.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in April 2010.

very easy and relaxed

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rothstein Kass in August 2008.

very professional and good impression (albeit a false one), office environment was very good, good description of benefits and salary, recruiter was pleasant, clear discussion of job duties as well as the industry

Interview Questions
    not much with salary, "take it or leave it" mentality