Rockwell Collins

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Service Engineer Interview

Field Service Engineer

I interviewed at Rockwell Collins in December 2010.

Interview Details I was hired over the phone. There were two telephone quizzes in all. They basically wanted to determine if I knew my job. After the second phone interview I was called in for the on site interview. It was more like going to a social affair. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Question – Have you ever been placed in a situation where you defied the rules and policy of the company?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Field Service Engineer Interview

Field Service Engineer
Duluth, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rockwell Collins in January 2011.

Interview Details Submitted my resume, then was asked technical questions to verify my knowledge. After that in a couple of days was sent an offer letter for employment.

Negotiation Details – Negotiate your compensation. Company will offer very low pretty low ball. I negotiated and increased my base salary by 3K. Base salary is key, attempt to increase that and your overall compensation will go up. Do not think that everyone is paid the same, not true. Depends on how you negotiate and if you simply settle for the first offer given.

Worked for Rockwell Collins? Contribute to the Community!