Rock Hill School District 3

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Teacher Interview

Teacher

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rock Hill School District 3 in June 2013.

Interview Details I interviewed for a position but it quickly became clearly evident that it did not matter what my qualifications were or what experience I had because they had already made a hiring decision before I was interviewed or even contacted to schedule the interview for that matter. While the people I interacted with were pleasant enough, I saw right through the inconsistencies. What a waste of time.

Interview Question – No challenging or unexpected questions were asked during the interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rock Hill School District 3? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rock Hill School District 3 interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Rock Hill School District 3 employees and interview candidates.