Roche Summer Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Roche in May 2010.

I was interviewed my the director of strategy. The interviewer was very congenial and put me at ease with a few questions about my back ground, education and experience. He seemed genuinely interested in knowing more about me as a person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Roche

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Roche in April 2013.

I filled out an application that included my resume and a short essay about my future and long term goals. I then was interviewed multiple times by multiple people in multiple groups. My first interview was a 1:1 with a scientist in the genomics and oncology department. I then recieved an interview with a group of 5-7 women in various groups. Afterwords there was a 1:1 with a member of HR.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience studying the KRAS mutation.   Answer Question