Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions & Reviews

350 interviews

3.1

Recruiting Assistant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

I received an email which included an aptitude test and another questionnaire. Also, they asked me to tell a good time to come to their office and do an assessment test. It was 2 of us for the test and they sent the other person after the test but made me stay for an interview with a recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • If you get another offer from another company, what factors would you keep in mind to choose between them?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2014.

They emailed you first and asked you come to their missisauga office only let you do logic questions. I remembered it's 3 kinds of questions: alphabet, pattern and math problem solving. It's the same as what they give you as a practice in the email attachment but just tons of more. They have guessing penalty but skip ones score zero.

Software Support Specialist Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Sent my resume, got an email to call between times, had a 10 minute phone interview about basic eligibility and salary expectations. Had to complete 2 hour aptitude test and ethics survey with timed and untimed sections, as well as detailed application form.

Sales Trainee (Field) Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2013.

Preliminary phone interview - actually just a bit of information on the position and some background information on yourself, nothing detailed.

Aptitude test - I regarded it as inappropriate; asking questions far beyond the purposes of the posted position. Personality profile and other ambiguous testing included. Makes you feel more like a test subject rather than an applicant

Second phone call - Basically regarding that there will be another aptitude test in person

In-person aptitude test - Same nonsense as the first test but in a setting where you and other people are being observed.

Review of test and resume call - Decision made on application and tests

Interview Questions
    • The aptitude test was full of nonsense.   View Answer

Field Sales Trainee Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Starts off with phone interview and then emails you with ambiguous personality and aptitude test designed to weed applicants out. Once cleared, then requested for in-office second aptitude test and face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • What have you been doing upon being available on the job marker?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2013.

I applied for the position online and they called me to set up a 15 minute phone interview as the first step. Then the HR person sent me links on order to take a few assessment tests. The tests were challenging and need high concentration. They are also time limited so that makes it abit more challenging. Then after 2 days the HR department emailed me to set up a skype interview ...I am still awaiting the interview and do not know what to expect.

Interview Questions
    • The word problems in the assessments are challenging and twisted. Keep a clear mind before tackling them :-)   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2013.

Call you and then have you do a test on the weekend you have to complete where it is timed and includes a lot of math and American questions
    If you do not qualify they give you no reason other then it related to the test and won't tell you how you did make sure you are not distracted during the trst

Regional Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Achiever Assessment Test and Opinion test prior to an onsite aptitude test

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2011.

After applying online I received an email with the suggested time for a phone interview. On time I called. I was asked general questions of whether I would go for the training to US and if I am OK to undergo a drugs test. I replied positive to all the questions, however they sent me an email that they don't want to proceed.

Software Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2011.

Contacted by a recruiter who asked some basic interview questions. After that, we set a date for a aptitude test to be completed at their offices. Test was in 3 parts and they give you 1 hour to work on it. After the test, if they don't tell you to stay for an in-person interview, most likely you weren't accepted. Never heard back from them after the test.

Interview Questions

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!