Reynolds and Reynolds

300 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Support Specialist Interview

Mississauga, ON

I applied online and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details Sent my resume, got an email to call between times, had a 10 minute phone interview about basic eligibility and salary expectations. Had to complete 2 hour aptitude test and ethics survey with timed and untimed sections, as well as detailed application form.

Interview Question – Who is John Milton?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee (Field) Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2013.

Interview Details Preliminary phone interview - actually just a bit of information on the position and some background information on yourself, nothing detailed.

Aptitude test - I regarded it as inappropriate; asking questions far beyond the purposes of the posted position. Personality profile and other ambiguous testing included. Makes you feel more like a test subject rather than an applicant

Second phone call - Basically regarding that there will be another aptitude test in person

In-person aptitude test - Same nonsense as the first test but in a setting where you and other people are being observed.

Review of test and resume call - Decision made on application and tests

Interview Question – The aptitude test was full of nonsense.   View Answer

Field Sales Trainee Interview

Mississauga, ON

I applied online and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details Starts off with phone interview and then emails you with ambiguous personality and aptitude test designed to weed applicants out. Once cleared, then requested for in-office second aptitude test and face to face interview.

Interview Question – What have you been doing upon being available on the job marker?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2013.

Interview Details I applied for the position online and they called me to set up a 15 minute phone interview as the first step. Then the HR person sent me links on order to take a few assessment tests. The tests were challenging and need high concentration. They are also time limited so that makes it abit more challenging. Then after 2 days the HR department emailed me to set up a skype interview ...I am still awaiting the interview and do not know what to expect.

Interview Question – The word problems in the assessments are challenging and twisted. Keep a clear mind before tackling them :-)   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2013.

Interview Details Call you and then have you do a test on the weekend you have to complete where it is timed and includes a lot of math and American questions
If you do not qualify they give you no reason other then it related to the test and won't tell you how you did make sure you are not distracted during the trst

Interview Question – Question on world war 2   View Answer

Regional Sales Assistant Interview

Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details Achiever Assessment Test and Opinion test prior to an onsite aptitude test

Interview Question – Aptitude tests can be tricky. practice beforehand   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2011.

Interview Details After applying online I received an email with the suggested time for a phone interview. On time I called. I was asked general questions of whether I would go for the training to US and if I am OK to undergo a drugs test. I replied positive to all the questions, however they sent me an email that they don't want to proceed.

Interview Question – Are you ok with going to US for the training?   Answer Question

Software Support Representative Interview

Mississauga, ON

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2011.

Interview Details Contacted by a recruiter who asked some basic interview questions. After that, we set a date for a aptitude test to be completed at their offices. Test was in 3 parts and they give you 1 hour to work on it. After the test, if they don't tell you to stay for an in-person interview, most likely you weren't accepted. Never heard back from them after the test.

Interview Question – What are some of your strengths?   Answer Question

Account Manager Trainee Interview

Account Manager Trainee
Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2010.

Interview Details Got the initial screening call which lasted 15 minutes ... she seemed very impressed with my resume and what I had to say. I posses a diploma in Automotive Marketing, and a university degree in business. I have a good background in sales, with proof of my abilities. I did the online aptitude and personality tests (and I felt really good about them) ... however they decided to peruse other applicants at that time. It is my understanding that every single applicant who meets minimum requirements will do the first 2 steps like I did whether or not an actual position is available ... basically they will run account manager trainee ads all the time!! Don't get your hopes up!!

Interview Questions

Software Developer Interview

Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2014.

Interview Details So, I applied for Software Developer position at Reynolds and Reynolds on some job portal. I was contacted by recruiter and asked to come to Houston office to take an assessment. Assessment wasnt hard at all, and as I found out later, I passed it. After I finished the test, I was asked if I have time to meet with recruiter. I had a short meeting with a recruiter. After that I had an interview with department Manager. Last interview that day was with department Director. Basically, I had 3 interviews and 1 hour long test all in one day. Then they made an appointment for me with Vice President for the next week.
After a week I had an interview with Vice President, which went pretty well. He told me that I am a good fit and that he thinks that I am capable of doing the kind of job they provide. He walked me out and told me that I would be contacted by a recruiter regarding further details after several days. I was pretty sure that I got the job. I didnt see any reasons why I wouldnt.
One week passed and I didnt hear nothing from them. I wrote a follow up email to them asking about the status of my application. They told me that they are reviewing my application. After several days I was contacted by Reynolds and Reynolds representative from Dayton, Ohio, saying that I didnt get a job. (Even though I had interviews in Houston not Dayton.)
Anyway, I think that this company is not a good place to work. Before I went to an interview, I saw that they got 2 starts out of 5 on Glassdoor and I was surprised, but now I see that they are worth it.
Waste of time, because I took several days of in order to attend the interviews in Reynolds and Reynolds, which last at least 2-3 hours. My suggestion is that stay away from that company.

Interview Question – How negotiable is the salary? (They are real cheapskates...)   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reynolds and Reynolds

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds interview questions and advice. All 300 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees and interview candidates.