Reynolds and Reynolds

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Support Specialist Interview

Software Support Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details Sent my resume, got an email to call between times, had a 10 minute phone interview about basic eligibility and salary expectations. Had to complete 2 hour aptitude test and ethics survey with timed and untimed sections, as well as detailed application form.

Interview Question – Who is John Milton?   Answer Question

Sales Trainee (Field) Interview

Sales Trainee (Field)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2013.

Interview Details Preliminary phone interview - actually just a bit of information on the position and some background information on yourself, nothing detailed.

Aptitude test - I regarded it as inappropriate; asking questions far beyond the purposes of the posted position. Personality profile and other ambiguous testing included. Makes you feel more like a test subject rather than an applicant

Second phone call - Basically regarding that there will be another aptitude test in person

In-person aptitude test - Same nonsense as the first test but in a setting where you and other people are being observed.

Review of test and resume call - Decision made on application and tests

Interview Question – The aptitude test was full of nonsense.   View Answer

Field Sales Trainee Interview

Field Sales Trainee

I applied online and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details Starts off with phone interview and then emails you with ambiguous personality and aptitude test designed to weed applicants out. Once cleared, then requested for in-office second aptitude test and face to face interview.

Interview Question – What have you been doing upon being available on the job marker?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Toronto, ON

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2013.

Interview Details I applied for the position online and they called me to set up a 15 minute phone interview as the first step. Then the HR person sent me links on order to take a few assessment tests. The tests were challenging and need high concentration. They are also time limited so that makes it abit more challenging. Then after 2 days the HR department emailed me to set up a skype interview ...I am still awaiting the interview and do not know what to expect.

Interview Question – The word problems in the assessments are challenging and twisted. Keep a clear mind before tackling them :-)   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Outside Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2013.

Interview Details Call you and then have you do a test on the weekend you have to complete where it is timed and includes a lot of math and American questions
If you do not qualify they give you no reason other then it related to the test and won't tell you how you did make sure you are not distracted during the trst

Interview Question – Question on world war 2   View Answer

Regional Sales Assistant Interview

Regional Sales Assistant
Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details Achiever Assessment Test and Opinion test prior to an onsite aptitude test

Interview Question – Aptitude tests can be tricky. practice beforehand   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2011.

Interview Details After applying online I received an email with the suggested time for a phone interview. On time I called. I was asked general questions of whether I would go for the training to US and if I am OK to undergo a drugs test. I replied positive to all the questions, however they sent me an email that they don't want to proceed.

Interview Question – Are you ok with going to US for the training?   Answer Question

Software Support Representative Interview

Software Support Representative
Mississauga, ON

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2011.

Interview Details Contacted by a recruiter who asked some basic interview questions. After that, we set a date for a aptitude test to be completed at their offices. Test was in 3 parts and they give you 1 hour to work on it. After the test, if they don't tell you to stay for an in-person interview, most likely you weren't accepted. Never heard back from them after the test.

Interview Question – What are some of your strengths?   Answer Question

Account Manager Trainee Interview

Account Manager Trainee
Mississauga, ON

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2010.

Interview Details Got the initial screening call which lasted 15 minutes ... she seemed very impressed with my resume and what I had to say. I posses a diploma in Automotive Marketing, and a university degree in business. I have a good background in sales, with proof of my abilities. I did the online aptitude and personality tests (and I felt really good about them) ... however they decided to peruse other applicants at that time. It is my understanding that every single applicant who meets minimum requirements will do the first 2 steps like I did whether or not an actual position is available ... basically they will run account manager trainee ads all the time!! Don't get your hopes up!!

Interview Questions

Software Implementation Consultant Interview

Software Implementation Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details I did all of their interview process in one day. I was at their building for over 5 hours for 3 rounds of interviews. You have to take a test before they will even interview you. It is basically an IQ test. As if passing college wasn't proof enough that you are intelligent. But after that you interview with an HR rep who basically just makes sure you answer the standard HR questions correctly, the division manager, and finally the VP. The VP is very nice, just very quiet during the interview. At the end you take a drug test. If they drug test you, expect an offer. If they don't, you probably won't get one.

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, but you definitely can and should. They typically don't pay well.

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!