Renault Interview Questions

Updated 2 May, 2014
Updated 2 May, 2014

2.9

Assistant Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Renault in May 2014.

I have applied online for an assistant financial controller placement in the UK.
    Two weeks after my application, I was contacted via email for an interview 3 days later on Skype.
    The HR was friendly and made me feel comfortable. It helped me a lot to reduce my ansxiety.
    There are 3 aptitude tests (logical, reasoning and excel).
    I then had a second interview two days later with an HR and the fleet controller.
    They were very nice and made me feel comfortable too. I received an offer the day after.

Interview Questions
    • Usual interview questions about the position and principal motivations.   Answer Question
    • What is a team for you ? Have you ever experienced having responsibilities ?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Renault.

The interview process had several phases:
    forum phase - 2 tests and a interview with RH and management
    interview on site - RH and management, visit of the site

Interview Questions
    There wasn't a negotiation phase

Marketing Placement Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Renault in November 2013.

I first went through the application process- CV upload and two questions to answer with 100 words. Then I had a telephone interview with competency based questions such as "Tell me a time when your work was criticised" or "Why do you want a placement in Renault", etc. Then I had a psychometric test-verbal and inductive reasoning and also had to complete a Microsoft Excel Test. I have my final interview next week.

Marketing Placement Interview

Filled in application form and a week later received a notification for telephone interview. Very nice interviewer, makes sure you understand the question. Asked about why I choose my university, other education details, competencies questions ( e.g attention to detail) and what IT skills I have.

Human Resources Officer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Renault.

HR Specialist

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Renault.

I got a call and i got selected in the following 2-3 call itself. no direct interview happened.

No negotialtions happened.

Trade Analytic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Renault in April 2012.

1 part - 10 maths tests, after general questions like why do you want to work here, what is the most important to you when you choose a workplace, expected salary, why do you expect such a salary

Intern Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Renault in February 2012.

In the aim to get an internship at "Renault Somaca Maroc ", you should submit your Resume accompanied by a cover letter to the RH service.

Cotech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Renault in February 2012.

very simple, brief interview n lots of technical questions

Interview Questions
    • how do you see yourself in the next 5 years in this company?   Answer Question

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Renault in October 2011.

Ordinary, they make a call to you, offer for an interview and you should pass three intrviews (1 in your native language and two others in English with expats).

Interview Questions
    Be more assured, stay on your position!