Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Industries
- GET (17)
- Graduate Engineering Trainee (16)
- Manager (6)
- Engineer (5)
- Assistant Manager (4)
- Technical Management Trainee (3)
- FOPE (2)
- Reliance Get (2)
- Executive (2)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Intern (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Research (1)
- Retail Sales Manager (1)
- Network Administrator (1)
- Vice President (1)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Power Plant Operator (1)
- Process Engineer (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Business Transformation Consultant (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Director (1)
- Executive Trainee (1)
- Manager IT Operations (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Chemical Engineer-Production (1)
- Field Operations and Panel Engineer (1)
Operations Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.
• Responsible for handling the 20 stores & 6 cities which is appx. 2.50Lks square feet.(Bangalore,Mangalore,Mysore,Belgaum,Hubli)
• To meet & exceed sales target set by management through control of cost & make an positive EBITA /Profit.
• To ensure all the fast moving SKU’s are available.
• Leading the team of 20 store managers & 50 Assistant managers under my supervision towards achieving the given targets in a profitable manner.
• Directly reporting to Zonal Head & COO on a daily basis in terms of Sales, Advertisement & promotion, Expenses, Other incomes & Profit.
- • Analysis of various reports like Customer feedback, Daily Sales Reports, Weekly Sales Reports, Weekly Comparison and Monthly Sales Report.
• Project Guidance to College Students & below the line activities in store Answer Question
Salary does not matched my expectation
Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries
Operations Manager InterviewApplication Details
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Reliance Industries in January 2012.Interview Details
interview was very good management was looking for a dynamic personality who can handle all the operations activity ,manage account ,supply chain , co ordination with sales team ,etc
it was smooth interview .
they where extremely humble nice & loving God bless them .
i thank God For his blessing .
its just coz him i am in this company at such a nice position .Interview Questions
Negotiation Detailsi let HR decide CTC for meAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- Do u watch T.V ? View Answer