Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated 10 Apr, 2015
Updated 10 Apr, 2015

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Two tests: Technical(Chemical/Mechanical) and Aptitude
    Students from Metallurgical background must write the test for Mechanical students. Expect very few questions of Metallurgy in the paper. The onus is on aptitude paper for the Metallurgists.
    Aptitude paper was easy. Prepare well for aptitude. CGPA is not a major criteria at least in shortlisting process.

Interview Questions

• No question was asked about the internships. Only one question about a small project. Most of the questions test the fundamentals in Metallurgy (corrosion, welding, physical metallurgy and mechanical metallurgy)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was a campus placement.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

I got selected from campus interview.
    first round was technical consist of 30 question from c,c++ and DS.
    second round was technical interview based on c,c++ ,java ,ds and some algorithm.
    third round was HR round

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Bangalore (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

hiring was for reliance polymer divison.the interviewer was frank and good......simple question releted to field of study...(mechanical).............direct one on one interview (no panel).....the whole process took one day....the results was annonced next day....

GET Interview

Application

Interview

There were two tests conducted. One was an Aptitude Test and the other one was technical. The aptitude paper was pretty easy consisting of easy questions related to Quantitative aptitude , Logical Reasoning and English. One needs to clear the cut-off in both the tests to qualify for the next round.
    The next round was a Technical/HR interview. The interviewer was a very nice person and he asked questions of moderate difficulty level and didn't grill at all.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about Cascade Control Systems , Flow related questions , Valve Operation and a few other things.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for a GET,

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

I was contacted on email which was found on my linkedin profile... I went through five rounds of interview with the senior management before getting selected.. The interview was about my work experience and area of expertise.. The interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable.. The onboarding was not very good.. The guest house where I was put up during relocation was not comfortable.. It was also very far from the office

Interview Questions

Negotiation

slightly negotiable

GET - Mechanical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

There was a mental ability test - 30Q in 30 min. Technical test - based on Mechanical engineering; 50Q in 30 min on the basics of thermal and design and materials. Interview was on a subject of my choice. Questions were not difficult, as my basics were clear. They asked me to speak about myself and asked what was my happiest moment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The package was fixed .

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

There was an online exam consisting of 3 parts- Aptitude, coding question and some web development questions.
    The next stage was interview.
    I was asked some questions on basic Java like what is inheritance, what is polymorphism etc.
    Questions were mainly based on the merits writen in the resume.
    I was asked to some logical questions on different possibilities in cricket as I wrote it in my hobbies list. Questions on records in cricket like the runs scored by rahul dravid in test cricket were also asked.

Interview Questions

• What is the number of test runs scored by Rahul Dravid?   Answer Question

FOPE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

Written Examination followed by personal interviews

Negotiation

No negotiation

Technical Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

can be applied directly through online job portal sites.
    they ll allot a date and time for the interview.
    direct face to face interview, and then a formality marketing round to customer.
    should be neatly dressed in formal is the most important thing

no growth

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Behavioural interview consisted of questions about education and resume. Later it went onto details about projects and interest in the field. Without having any career plans for future I wouldn't have cleared it.