Reliance Industries Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2014
Updated Aug 23, 2014
107 interviews

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2013.

I was contacted on email which was found on my linkedin profile... I went through five rounds of interview with the senior management before getting selected.. The interview was about my work experience and area of expertise.. The interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable.. The onboarding was not very good.. The guest house where I was put up during relocation was not comfortable.. It was also very far from the office

slightly negotiable

GET Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries.

There will be written exam both technical and analytical which are not that difficult. Interview mostly consists of basic technical questions. They look for people who are more practical and those who they feel would stick with the company.

Interview Questions
    • There were nothing like most difficult question. The interviewer helped in case i was not able to answer properly. To unknown questions it is better to say no rather than some half baked answers.   Answer Question
    It is a very good company to start with.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2013.

There was an online exam consisting of 3 parts- Aptitude, coding question and some web development questions.
    The next stage was interview.
    I was asked some questions on basic Java like what is inheritance, what is polymorphism etc.
    Questions were mainly based on the merits writen in the resume.
    I was asked to some logical questions on different possibilities in cricket as I wrote it in my hobbies list. Questions on records in cricket like the runs scored by rahul dravid in test cricket were also asked.

Interview Questions
    • What is the number of test runs scored by Rahul Dravid?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in December 2013.

Two tests: Technical(Chemical/Mechanical) and Aptitude
    Students from Metallurgical background must write the test for Mechanical students. Expect very few questions of Metallurgy in the paper. The onus is on aptitude paper for the Metallurgists.
    Aptitude paper was easy. Prepare well for aptitude. CGPA is not a major criteria at least in shortlisting process.

Interview Questions
    • No question was asked about the internships. Only one question about a small project. Most of the questions test the fundamentals in Metallurgy (corrosion, welding, physical metallurgy and mechanical metallurgy)   Answer Question
    No negotiation. It was a campus placement.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2013.

There were two tests conducted. One was an Aptitude Test and the other one was technical. The aptitude paper was pretty easy consisting of easy questions related to Quantitative aptitude , Logical Reasoning and English. One needs to clear the cut-off in both the tests to qualify for the next round.
    The next round was a Technical/HR interview. The interviewer was a very nice person and he asked questions of moderate difficulty level and didn't grill at all.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about Cascade Control Systems , Flow related questions , Valve Operation and a few other things.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation for a GET,

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Reliance Industries in April 2013.

Telephone interview with AVP
    1:1 interviews with relevant Business and Technical Heads

Interviews, Tests and Documents submission process took 2 months.
    Later put on indefinite hold as approval was awaited.
    Got call again after 4 months asking for my availability and then again put on another indefinite limbo.

Interview Questions
    • What strategies would you use to bring in more customers and revenues ?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jāmnagar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jāmnagar (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

I applied through Campus Recruitment in 2012 . I am currently working in RIL .The have a written test after which they shortlist candidates. The test consists of both Quant and Technical questions. Getting more marks in exams is an edge and those who get more marks in test are selected . I had very bad interview experience . Even then I was selected.

No Negotiation.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2009.

Multi Interview process, tremendous stress on competency.

Interview Questions
    • The questions will be around the area of work and the JD shared.   Answer Question
    Pleasant experience

Power Plant Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ahmedabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2012.

from HR i received call for job opening, fix interview date.On interview date first technical interview is being held, after that interview is taken by technical head and HR head. final interview taken by CEO of the company.all process of interviews completed in one day and on same day in evening the told me that i got selected.

Interview Questions
    i have try to negotiate but they haven't negotiate and stick to their point that by this much of experience this is limit of wages package.Instead of demanding package allow them to offer maximum possible package as per their rules and regulation, after that negotiate if they will, other wise dont accept if you dont get what you r expecting.

GET - Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2013.

There was a mental ability test - 30Q in 30 min. Technical test - based on Mechanical engineering; 50Q in 30 min on the basics of thermal and design and materials. Interview was on a subject of my choice. Questions were not difficult, as my basics were clear. They asked me to speak about myself and asked what was my happiest moment.

The package was fixed .