Reliance Industries

Updated 12 Nov, 2014
Updated 12 Nov, 2014

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2013.

I was contacted on email which was found on my linkedin profile... I went through five rounds of interview with the senior management before getting selected.. The interview was about my work experience and area of expertise.. The interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable.. The onboarding was not very good.. The guest house where I was put up during relocation was not comfortable.. It was also very far from the office

slightly negotiable

FOPE Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries.

Written Examination followed by personal interviews

No negotiation

Technical Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in August 2013.

can be applied directly through online job portal sites.
    they ll allot a date and time for the interview.
    direct face to face interview, and then a formality marketing round to customer.
    should be neatly dressed in formal is the most important thing

no growth

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in August 2013.

Behavioural interview consisted of questions about education and resume. Later it went onto details about projects and interest in the field. Without having any career plans for future I wouldn't have cleared it.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries.

A presentation given on college campus. Applications were sought and candidates were interviewed in campus during placement week. Selected candidates were announced on the evening of interviews. They received offer letters after a few days.
    There was no discussion about the position offered, the name of the business subsidiary in which one will be employed or the terms of employment. Overall the interview was friendly, lasted about 15 minutes and conducted in a professional manner.

Interview Questions
    • Business analysis of organizations worked at prior to the interview.   View Answer
    No negotiation took place

Field Operator and Panel Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dahej (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dahej (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries.

Its a transparent process.
    Will ask you in detail about your academic achievements (me being a fresher)

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reliance Industries.

It mainly comprises of the type of position you are applying. It is generally in house IQ test of 50 questions and generally passing score is around 30 -35.
    Interview is the main round and confidence with flexibility to adapt the working culture is considered.

Prepare and be able to justify what you are asking for.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Reliance Industries in April 2013.

Telephone interview with AVP
    1:1 interviews with relevant Business and Technical Heads

Interviews, Tests and Documents submission process took 2 months.
    Later put on indefinite hold as approval was awaited.
    Got call again after 4 months asking for my availability and then again put on another indefinite limbo.

Interview Questions
    • What strategies would you use to bring in more customers and revenues ?   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgothana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgothana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reliance Industries in March 2013.

Off campus hiring process:
    You need to submit your resume to the HR department. The departments which are mostly invited are Instrumentation, Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers. The resumes are shortlist on the basis of entire profile. The candidates although are expected to have strong academic background and should have at least maintained a first class in all the engineering exams. Once the resume is shortlisted there is an aptitude and technical test round. In aptitude, general mathematics questions are asked while in technical, questions pertaining to the department are asked. Based on the test scores the candidates are shortlisted for interview rounds. Usually there are 2-3 rounds for interviews which are split between technical interview, HR interview and stress interview. After interviews from all the shortlisted candidates the applicants who have performed satisfactory in everything and who have strong profile matching to the position's requirements are hired!

Interview Questions
    • Technical interview questions are a bit tricky to handle as they expect from us to answer technical puzzle questions. The basic needs to be strong of the applicants.   Answer Question

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reliance Industries in March 2013.

5 time interview

Interview Questions
    • this is moet important that the company must take some decesion to gave chance to talented student.   View Answer