Regis Corporation Stylist Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Regis Corporation in January 2014.

I applied on the corporate website and received a phone call the next day from the Salon Leader at the store I applied to. We scheduled a time to interview. When I went down, the salon was dead. She asked me questions about where I felt my weakest areas were and what I felt strongest in. I asked about continuing education which I was told none was offered, but they had DVDs I could watch. The next step was demonstrating a clipper cut as well as a partial highlight and layered cut.

Interview Questions
  • "If I came in and said I wanted highlights and for them to be a caramel color, how would you do that?"

She also asked me to call out what length clipper cut of several men that walked by was.
      Answer Question

The position was paying minimum wage and did not offer continuing education.

Other Interview Reviews for Regis Corporation

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Powder Springs, Cobb, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powder Springs, Cobb, GA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Regis Corporation in August 2009.

Hiring started with Hair Cuttery company and they bought out all Hair Cuttery in the south and we where transferred over on their pay scale.

Stylist Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Regis Corporation in September 2011.

I applied online for my position at SmartStyle (Regis) and was called within 4 days asking for an interview. At the interview, I made sure to wear black/white/gray and brought copies of my resume/cover letter/professional references. I was called back the next day asking for a technical interview.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask how you rate yourself against others in hairstyling. That was a bit odd because I had just graduated from cosmetology school and didn't want to say I wasn't as good or that I was better.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating the pay.

Stylist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Regis Corporation in February 2009.

Excruciating

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating to be negotiated.

Worked for Regis Corporation? Contribute to the Community!