Recall Corporation Interview Questions

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Recall Corporation in November 2013.

Takes forever to get you on board, HR is a joke.

Interview Questions
    • Usual interview questions, except found it odd that they ask you if you ever been hurt on the job...what are they trying to get at?   Answer Question

The manager who interviewed me didn't seem honest, was trying to ask you things that shouldn't be asked according to labor laws, looked sneaky too.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in January 2009.

Most everyone at the Vancouver office works hard. I liked the products & solutions. As Recall consolidated their call centers to 1 or 2 locations this caused big layoffs in the region. Initially I was managed by people located in Vancouver. Great relationships and synergy occurred with the regionally focused team. After a couple of years I started reporting to managers from the USA not familiar with the region. The value of what I was doing was not recognized as much. This created a difficult working environment.

Interview Questions
    • Are you familiar with Recall's 4 main document management services?   View Answer
    Started conversation by phone with HR in Ontario. Then met local manager in Vancouver. Went back and forth a couple of times and then agreed on a starting base salary. This was increased after a couple of years based on excellent new sales performance.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Recall Corporation.

Initial phone screen with HR representative at their Atlanta HQ
    Second phone screen with head of AM's in Bay Area
    In person interview with head of AM's in Bay Area
    Ride along for client meeting with another AM
    --> Was then told they "forgot a few steps" and had to do another phone screen with someone from HR at a local level
    Phone interview with Regional Sales Manager: asked questions about what business books I read, what type of sales processes I have used and my plans for the position if I am selected. One question I was surprised by was: tell me about a time you compromised your morals to make a decision. I was unable to answer and explained I had never encountered this situation. The interviewer cut me off shortly after and I was told a week later they were not moving me forward in the interview process.

Process took TWO MONTHS and was very inefficient and unorganized. From my understanding and in their defense, some of the interview process was revamped while I was in the middle of it, which was why I had to circle back and redo phone screens with various HR managers.

What I found most disappointing was that after TWO MONTHS of interviewing (with the ride along taking half of my day), I was not provided with an ounce of feedback about why I was not selected. I feel that after six interviews over two months the company owes the candidate a little more feedback then "thank you for your time." I believe this to be a glimpse of what it may be like to work for Recall; unorganized, inefficient and lack of feedback for employees.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you compromised your morals to make a decision.   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Multiple interviews

Sales Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in December 2012.

Good. Thorough. Had many standard behavior based type questions. Lots of steps. About 5 interviews and a facility tour. Final interview was with the Sales VP in Atlanta.

Interview Questions
    • Asked for very specific examples of past performance.
      Be prepared to give examples of anything asked.
        View Answer

Customer Service Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Standard process

Interview Questions
    • How would you change the team in a positive way if you joined our company?   Answer Question

Already got another job

IT Professional Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation.

Very difficult and drawn out. Had a phone interview with their recruiter, phone interview with Global Talent rep; face to face with a team member, face to face with two directors and then a face to face with the CIO. It took three weeks to complete the process.
    I couldn't tell how I did during the process.

Interview Questions
    • How would yuo handle a key stakeholder who thought that a project had started, but didn't?   View Answer

Learning Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Recall Corporation in October 2011.

I received an email from a recruiter to set up a phone screen. We did the phone screen and I made it to the next step, which was an in person interview with the direct manager. I must say I was very impressed with the office building. It had the contemporary look with ceiling and roof completely made out of glass. The 1st interview was pretty easy. The manager was in-person, but we did have a woman join in on the call remotely. We basically discussed my work experience and how I could help them on projects. I passed this interview and made it to the second step, which was being interviewed by my direct manager's manager. I am assuming he had the final say, but he clearly was not impressed by me. We discussed my job history also and how I could contribute to their future applications. Anyhow time went on-couple of weeks. No decision was made and the position was placed on hold, then eventually dissolved.

Interview Questions
    • Could you direct a video shoot or load content into an LMS?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Recall Corporation in August 2010.

I am extremely impressed with Recall's interview process. I interviewed with the initial HR screen, the account manager for the recruiting agency, the HR manager, one of my potential peers, my potential boss, a peer of my potential boss, the operations manager and the CIO. The interview process is very thorough and shows that the organization is concerned about who they hire. The questions that I was asked are pertinent to my job and profession. Each person I met with was personable, and answered my questions to the best of their ability.

Interview Questions
    • What are your greatest weakness or areas of improvement?   View Answer

Area Operations Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Recall Corporation in December 2009.

Met at a career conference Followed up with a quick email. had a single day of interviews consisting of a HR 1:1 interview then a meeting with the hiring manager and his boss. They are continuing their interview cycle and expect to hear within one week.

Interview Questions
    • They use behavioral interview questions....tell me about a time when   Answer Question