Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Radware
- Inside Sales Representative (2)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Regional Sales Manager (1)
- Software Engineer (C++) (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Radware in August 2013.
A recruiter contacted me by email. Phone screening by the recruiter, than phone screening by the inside sale manager. On-site interview with V-P Marketing, HR, Inside sale manager and RSM
- Interview is straight forward. Review of your resume, past experience and transferable skills Answer Question
Negotiation took place before the on-site interview
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Radware.
a written test on general computer knowledge and c++
anithing from virtual memory to OOP and inhertence.
a lot of low level questions, on bits and manipulating them and such
after the test 3 guys from all levels of the development team(!!!) sit with you on it....together...very nerve wrecing
- a C++ code with main that you need to write all the prints it outputs Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Radware in March 2013.
Started off with remote screening interviews on the phone and then went to headquarters for more in depth interviews. Interviewed with several different personnel ranging from manager of engineering to VP of sales to senior VP of engineering.
- Being asked for specific configuration commands on a device I had never used before. Answer Question
Not much negotiation room at all..
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Radware (Utrecht (Netherlands)) in September 2009.
Hiring trough recruitment and HR involvement when you passed the first interview.
Interview with Regional Director.
- Had none. Answer Question
Yes, I got my pension added as an extra to my salary
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review