Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct, 2014
Updated 16 Oct, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Two rounds of on campus interviews and one onsite interview. The first was about my background and experience, the second was behavioral. The onsite interview day consisted of a couple of social gatherings with current Quorum employees, allowing candidates to determine if Quorum would be a good fit for them.

Interview Questions
    Havent accepted or declined yet, but have been given two weeks to make a decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

College/University recruiting. Apply online then they invite you to a campus interview. The interview is a two day process. If they like you after the first interview then they will invite you back the next day. A week or so later they will let you know if you have made it ti the next round on interview which is an office visit. They will fly you out, and you will go to dinner with other candidates and current employees. The company pays for your hotel, plane, and transportation to and from the airport. The next day you will have one interview which is thirty minutes to an hour. The day of the interview they will feed you breakfast and lunch. They will let you know by that night if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions will come from your resume and experiences. You will mainly just talk about projects you have worked on, and technical stuff you have done.   Answer Question

I had another offer with better benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I initially met with a recruiter at the Texas A&M Career Fair. I had looked up all information on the career website and had already placed in an application at the time of meeting. The career fair meeting was informative and I was given all information on how to apply and an informational session flier. I received an email from the campus recruiting that I had received an interview. Attended their information session which was full of energy and helped to spark an interest. The next morning was the interview on-campus. General questions, heavily behavioral. Received a call back that evening for a 2nd round interview on campus the next morning. The next interview included more behavioral questions and general company fit questions (how do you work under pressure? what computer knowledge do you have?) Received a call, as promised, that evening inviting me to the on-site interviews. They allowed candidates to select their desired arrival date. I received my first pick. Went to the on-site interview which consisted of a dinner with newer employees the night before. The day of the interview we met in the hotel lobby to walk to the location. This day included breakfast, lunch, benefit overview, and two interviews. This interviews appeared to play "good cop, bad cop" because my first interview was very strict on all resume.transcript information. Example "Why did you get this grade in this class?". The 2nd interview was very career focused, it was almost very informal and a conversation, not an interview.

Interview Questions
    Was given the choice of 2 start dates.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in November 2012.

Submitted my resume through the career fair at university. Went through two rounds on on-campus interviews and then was invited to do an office visit. The on-campus interviews were fairly straightforward: mainly behavioral questions and trying to see if you are a good fit with the company (energy and software). The in-office consisted of 2 more interviews, lunch, and a benefits review session. Everyone is really friendly. There is an incredibly quick turnaround time. I heard the day of each interview whether or not I was going to the next round and recieved an offer the same day as the final interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2012.

Applied through campus recruiting, interviewed on campus a few weeks later. Questions were all behavioral and focused on extra-curricular activities. No case-type questions in this round. Interviewer was friendly. After receiving a phone call the next day saying I was not advancing the next round, I asked for feedback, and was told that they do not disclose that kind of information.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a leadership role in which you made a large difference   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

I connected with the hiring manager on a social networking site. Great experience. Very fast turnaround. had a phone interview and met with 2 senior execs next day. got my offer later that day. Amazing experience and very comfortable environment.

Interview Questions
    • Whats the hardest class you took and why was it hard? And a class you didnt have to take but why you took it? How do I know when you are stressed? Some team work questions and how to handle a difficult team member or boss?   Answer Question
    Start date was too close. Didnt negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in May 2012.

Four interviews in total. 2 in a row at college campus and 2 more on-sight interviews. Very attentive to details thorough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in March 2012.

Applied through campus career service website after company reps visited campus. Attended three stage interview process. Round 1 and 2 on campus. Feedback was very timely. The on site interview which happened about 2 weeks later was not as intense as many may assume. Had a wonderful dinner with my group the night before Round 3. Questions were mostly behavioral, also pertaining to resume, student career and personal objectives. Met with two different executives. Decision process and contact was fast.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever learned something outside your career that blew your mind away?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2011.

Campus Recruiting: 2 stages of one on one interviews. Very laid back people and the office seemed very pleasant. Interview was your typical behavioral interview. LOTS of scenarios asked. They seemed to really want me to sell that I wanted to do technology consulting and why.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in March 2011.

I received the interview through a job fair. I was scheduled for a phone interview with the head recruiter where we mostly discussed my desire to enter the oil & gas field and background in technology. He was very friendly and polite.
    I received an e-mail 4 days later asking me to come in to the office to meet with a few upper-level employees. Both of these interviews went very well and I learned a lot about the company. I was sent an invite for the final in-office interview and informed I would receive a decision shorlty after. Three days before the in-office interview I received an e-mail informing me that they decided to bring other candidates in instead and that I was being cut from the process.
    Overall my experiences was positive and the employees were very nice. I was disappointed in how they handled the end of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain why your grades during this particular semester are so much lower than the others?   Answer Question