Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

www.qbsol.com
Employer Engaged

Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. Consultant Interview Questions

Updated 10 Feb, 2015
Updated 10 Feb, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB
Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2012.

Went to an campus recruiting info session and they really emphasized on on building relationships, a minimum GPA of 3.0, and that you must be a Canadian citizen in order to be considered. They don't seem to valuable previous technical skills and use your GPA to determine your work ethic because they will invest in training you technical skills.

The interview was held on campus and the entire process consists of three rounds. The first interview had me come in to talk to a guy who conducted a sort of pre-interview where he would talk to you and let you know a little about the company. He than took me to the next room where a lady, who was a manager, performed the actual interview. She would ask you a series of behavioral type of questions to determine if you are a good fit for the company. She stated that no technical component is ever given through the whole process. She said that the second interview would be with one of their executives that would consist very much of the same thing in a more relaxed setting to determine if they feel you are a good fit for the company since the Calgary office consisted of only 17 people. The third, and final round, would take you to their office where you would meet the rest of their staff. If everyone feels that you are a good fit, they will hire you.

Interview Questions
  • "Give me an idea about your through pattern / approach to a problem"
    "How do you define success"
    "Describe your experience in working in a large company vs a smaller company"

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Quorum Business Solutions, Inc.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

Met with a recruiter first who asked about my major, what I liked to do, looked at my resume and talked about the company. Was asked to interview the following day. Talked for a little over an hour to employees, as well as a different recruiter about my resume and past experiences. They were particularly interested in past challenges and how I overcame them

Interview Questions
    • What problems have you faced that were challenging and how did you overcome them   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Extremely smooth process. Interviewed at a career fair and then did school interview and office interview. The questions were primarily behavioral and "get to know you" ones. Office responded to emails and inquiries very quickly.

Still havent decided

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc..

I got threw with someone I knew. Quorum sent me their application papers. I had to fill out information even my high school information. It took a month for an response. I meet with them and it was a 2 person interview but one person was asking the question. All behavioral questions. I felt comfortable. End of the week I heard from them and did not get an offer.

Consultant Interview

The interview process involved two half-hour interviews, dinner with potential employers, and then half a day full of presentations and talking to other candidates/employees. I stopped after the two initial interviews because the current employees didn't even seem to enjoy their job. Also, the company seems to want to hire a ton of new graduates and make them travel, work overtime, and on weekends. The compensation isn't worth the workaholic lifestyle I foresaw.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were typical behavioral questions. Nothing special.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prairie View, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Prairie View, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2014.

The interview was behavioral type questions. Nothing over the edge. Fairly easy. They'll ask about previous internships and experience. They'll ask are you interested in traveling and at the info session they'll basically tell you everything you need to know.

Interview Questions
    • In my opinion there weren't any difficult questions   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Quorum Business Solutions, Inc. in October 2014.

I met with them at a career fair. Everyone seemed cool. I expressed my interest in oil and gas and consulting. They asked about my willingness to learn software. I said it shouldn't be an issue. Did two rounds on campus, nothing technical at all. Just behavioral and conversational. Know a little bit about the life of a consultant and communicate that and you'll have no issue and they'll love you. One interview pinpointed my transcript which was weird and a little invading. 3rd interview was at their office in Houston, they only have two floors and it seemed okay. Company culture is really lacking here and it was very obvious. But the starting salary is great for Houston or Dallas.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time you were given a task and you went beyond normal duties to complete it.   Answer Question

Better offer, elsewhere.

Consultant Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Got invited for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • What would your biggest difficulty with the job be if you were hired?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I came across this company at the engineering job fair. After speaking with the recruiters there, I had an initial on-campus interview scheduled. The recruiter was nice and the interview was fairly standard. We went over my work/research experience and qualifications, but there were no technical/quantitative questions. This was followed by a second on-campus interview with a different interviewer that asked very similar (standard) interview questions. Finally, I was flown out to the Houston office for an on-site interview. The night I arrived in Houston, the company took all of the new recruits out to dinner and answered any questions we had about the company. The next day we were taken to the office, given a tour, and interviewed with two executives with the company (I interviewed with a senior consultant and an executive in accounting). These interviews primarily served as an opportunity for me to learn more about the company and ask them questions. I received an offer within a week of returning home.

Consultant Interview

Quick interview, they pretty much explained to me why this opportunity was great for me and the company. I had 2 outstanding offers, and I had to make a decision the same day, so it wasn't much of an interview, rather a sales pitch.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your manager took credit for your suggestion?   View Answer
    they offered me the highest salary for that position, no negotiation, they beat the other offers from other companies.