Quintiles

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Reading, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in November 2012.

Interview Details phone interview than competency based interview at the HO followed by presentation

Interview Question – Bigest weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not compromising as they only had certain bracket to work in so not much movement in the offer

Marketing Interview

Reading, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in March 2014.

Interview Details Applied online and the process took 4+ weeks. Got an email from HR for a phone interview with the hiring Manager, call lasted 30 mins then she set up an interview with the VP for a face to face which lasted an 1h but it was very relaxed and the VP was genuinely warm and informative. Then had 3 rounds of video conferences with the rest of the team which I was apprehensive about at first but really made a difference to the entire process. Everyone in the team took part in the hiring process which gave me confidence that I would enjoy working with these group of people. Got a call with an offer on the evening before my last telephone interview.

Interview Question – General questions about past experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy as they offered more than I was looking for, maybe I was a cheap find :) either way i happy as a pig in mud.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Consulting Analyst
Reading, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Quintiles.

Interview Details Telephone interview with HR, entry exam (verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning), face to face interviews with 6 staff members. Problem solving exercises.

Interview Question – One trick question which I didn't expect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Clinical Research Coordinator
Reading, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Quintiles in April 2012.

Interview Details Telephone interview: the interviewer went through your CV asking questions regarding your background. Additional questions included: careers aspirations, why Quintiles, availability to move to Reading, what do you knwo about clinical trials, previous experience using standard operational procedures.

Interview Question – Common screaning interview.   Answer Question

Clinical Project Coordinator Interview

Reading, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Quintiles in May 2012.

Interview Details Firstly, it was an initial contact phone conversation telling me that i was preselected for the second phase interview, which would consist on a phone interview that would occur in the next few days, asking me for my preferences, my vision and my opinion of the company etc. Two weeks later, they called me telling me that I was selected to assist to a 3 hours presential interview in the Headquarters, where i was asked to do a numerical test, a priority test, a dinamics group test game, and a short 1:1 interview with a presentation included. Also they offer us the possibility to have 10 minutes to ask everithing we wanted about the job to a 3 senior project managers from the company, which helped me a lot to figure out how would be the work like.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a conflict situation in a work environment in the past and how did you solve the conflict   View Answer
  • Tell me a situation where a client was unsatisfied with a service and how did you solve the problem   View Answer
Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quintiles interview questions and advice in Reading, England. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Quintiles employees and interview candidates.