Qualcomm Interview Questions

Updated 10 Apr, 2015
1,116 Interview Reviews

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Interview took place on site as I was local. I met with a total of five individuals from the team I was being considered for including the hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager was more of a conversation and took place over a lunch. The other interviewers asked very technical questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

One phone interview first. Mainly focus on the hash function and the buffer overflow. After that, another phone interview to match the project. Got a lot of questions in the second round.

Interview Questions

• Describe the details of SHA3 and how to choose parameters for it.   Answer Question

Software Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

From waterloo, entire interview was one technical question and rest simple things.

Interview Questions

• Q: A linked list has two pointers on each node, one pointing to the next node and one pointing to a random node. Write an algorithm that parses the entire linked list.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary was fixed, and I was told which team I will intern in

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Went through an agency

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

They contacted me via email after numerous attempts to contact someone in the group. I applied online but it was disregarded. Eventually a friend of mine handed over my resume and I was invited. There were 5-6 interviewers in the room that tried to fail me, it felt like they already had someone in their mind for the position.

Interview Questions

• They didnt really explain well the questions. Questions like "How do you manage a fixed point design". I tried to make they clarify but they replied with the same question.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Qualcomm (Markham, ON) in November 2013.

Interview

On campus interview. The guy seemed to disapprove of everything i said. He was an okay guy, just makes you doubt yourself. Asked about my past projects and experiences

Hardware Design Verification Intern Interview

Interview

Interview was scheduled and setup by campus cooperative education office. It was a 30 minutes interview with 2 interviewers one of which was a project manager and the other a senior engineer on the team.

Interview Questions

• Since the interview was for a hardware position, they asked more software related questions than I expected but were all easy   Answer Question

Customer Engineering Interview

Application

interviewed at Qualcomm in February 2013.

Interview

I just finished the phone interview today, and may not be given on-site because this job actually requires years of working experience. The interviewer is very nice and questions are very clear and give me hints. And finally after the interview, he even suggested some more suitable positions.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions about GPS, Kalman filter and C programming.
      Given numbers from 1 to 100, order is random. there is one missing number, try to find.

1 Answer

Multimedia Design and Verification Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Qualcomm (Toronto, ON) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied through University job portal
    Interviewed within 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Difference between a latch and a flipflop   2 Answers

Design Verification Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Qualcomm (Markham, ON) in February 2013.

Interview

Received phone call indicating they were interested in interviewing me followed by an email with a list of people I would interview with. The process was fairly disorganized with people coming and going at random times as the interview progressed with up to 8+ people in the room at certain times. Questions revolved around skills indicated on resume, and required drawing and coding on a whiteboard.

Interview Questions

• Write a decimal to hex function in C   1 Answer