PwC

Getting the Interview

88 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2012.

Interview Details Was called by HR with some basic information. I was called about one week later to go in and have a face to face interview. I had interviews with two groups on interviewers, all behavior questions.

Interview Question – Why tax?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details It was for on campus co-op recruitment. I had 2 back to back interviews, 45 minutes each. All behavioural questions, no technical. Typically why do you want to work for pwc, why tax, tell me a time when...

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in tax?   Answer Question

Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2010.

Interview Details It was very warm and welcoming. I talked to one of the senior manager on the phone about myself. All are very basic questions like what is your strength and weakness, and she told me about their company as well. After that, there is an office interview with two partners, we talked a little behaviour questions. No technical questions are asked.

Interview Question – Why do you choose this position?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It is not a full time offer in Toronto. It was meant to relocate to China.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Must have GPA > 3.2 for new graduate. Go to the campus recruitment, or refer by friends. Usually 2-3 rounds

Interview Question – How do you know it will be a good fit?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in February 2012.

Interview Details Interviewers were interested in individual experiences and personalities to determine whether or not potential candidates are a fit for the team.

Interview Question – There weren't many technical questions. Be prepared to interview with multiple people one on one.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details resume screening,
interview with hiring manager,
interview with director and partner.

Interview Question – Why do you change the field of your study and career?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details campus interview and onsite

Interview Question – Do you complete any task by using your relationship of other people?   Answer Question

Houston, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details It was very open ended. We just had a conversation. It was low-key.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. It was take it or leave it with 2 weeks to decide.

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details Started with a phone interview with HR and they were really helpful.

Interview Question – Why accounting? Why tax over audit?   Answer Question

Tax Associate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details Interview process was quite simple. Just need to 'be yourself' and confident.

Interview Question – During my interview, there was no such unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Tax Associate interview questions and advice. All 88 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.