PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions

Updated 17 Oct, 2014

2.8

99 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC.

Knowing someone will help make it easier to get into the company as it is largely based on word of mouth. Having prior experience can help or coming from another Big 4 company.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in December 2012.

Was called by HR with some basic information. I was called about one week later to go in and have a face to face interview. I had interviews with two groups on interviewers, all behavior questions.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

It was for on campus co-op recruitment. I had 2 back to back interviews, 45 minutes each. All behavioural questions, no technical. Typically why do you want to work for pwc, why tax, tell me a time when...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2010.

It was very warm and welcoming. I talked to one of the senior manager on the phone about myself. All are very basic questions like what is your strength and weakness, and she told me about their company as well. After that, there is an office interview with two partners, we talked a little behaviour questions. No technical questions are asked.

Interview Questions

It is not a full time offer in Toronto. It was meant to relocate to China.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

through the university recruiting, then pre interview dinner night, partner are graduate from our university, most of employee who had dinner with us are graduate from our college. on campus interview. the interview questions are basic, tell me about yourself. i did not get second round. so...

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

two days of interviews. Impressive tour. PwC strangely opted to have no tax attorneys interview me and failed to pair me with a tax attorney for the events... even though I actually went to school with several.

Interview Questions
    • Explaining to an accountant why a lawyer would want to get into tax.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I send job application to pwc's website and through campus career center. One campus interview which is mainly about behavior questions. The manager is very nice and friendly. I do not got the second-round interview.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

They will ask you to tell them about yourself. They will be looking out for teamwork examples, and whether you're a teamplayer. The interview process is very relaxed. Basically just be yourself!

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in May 2014.

The hiring recruitment is so strange because had an interview on May 2014 but the job will start on Apr 2015. Also, you need to choose the way of interview between campus way and experienced way.

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Must have GPA > 3.2 for new graduate. Go to the campus recruitment, or refer by friends. Usually 2-3 rounds