PwC

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Start Internship Interview

Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details Applied on university job site and got called in for an interview. They had a pre-interview reception the night before the on-campus interview. Next morning, I had an interview with a partner from the Philadelphia office. It was more of a conversation than an interview. About 2 weeks later, they contacted me informing me of an in office visit in Philadelphia. The visit began with a orientation a little longer than an hour. Then we had 3 interviews with an associate, manager, and a partner. Then they took us out to lunch in a restaurant in Philadelphia.

Interview Question – Not many difficult questions, maybe because I prepared a decent amount. But the hardest question was why I chose to interview PwC.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Start Internship Interview

Florham Park, NJ (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview Details Met recruiters at numerous on-campus functions. 2 interviews -- Campus and Office. Performance in campus interview led to office interview. Campus interview was easy; it was mostly behavioral questions and questions on my resume. Office visit was a bit overwhelming when I walked in and saw all the other people interviewing, but we were eventually split up after a panel discussion. Office interviews were also somewhat easy; the hardest part was the anxiety leading up to the interview.

Interview Question – Let me hear your elevator pitch.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Was offered that night. There was no negotiation phase for the internship.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Start Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.