PwC Interview Questions in Stamford, CT

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2012.

I submitted my resume through my school's system and get an on-campus interview with a tax partner. Before that, there is a pre-interview night. At the pre-night, the candidates were sitting with the interviewer at one table and just free-talk. After the on-campus interview, I got the invitation to second interview but they transferred me to assurance position. I have not started second-round interview yet. Please ignore the offer status.

IAS Seasonal Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

It was a great process they invited me to the office where I will work and gave me a tour then I had three different interviews with different managers and director.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation becuase of internship

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Submitted my resume through college career website, and attended first round interview on campus. Did not pass first round. The whole interview just talk about yourself, and questions are based on your experience. Questions include why public accounting, why big four. and team work related question. I did not feel good on interview day and interviewer was a senior partner.

Interview Questions
    • How you MBA background contribute you in success of accounting career   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PwC in December 2011.

It all started off as a referral to go to a cocktail hour where several partners from Florham Park, NJ and Stamford, Ct were going to be present. I got to know a few people who eventually showed interest in me. An interview was given to me 2 days following: This consisted of a panel of questions of my past experiences and some behavioral situations (name an experience where you had to work under pressure and resolved it.)

After going through the first round I got another interview (this time on the phone) from higher above. It was my first phone interview and I was reasonably nervous. But I prepared wrote a small spiel of things I wanted to talk about, accomplishments and in less than 20 minutes I got the job!

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to the table at PwC that you think other people wouldn't be able to bring?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at PwC?   Answer Question