PwC Interview Questions

2,870 Interview Reviews

2.9

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON).

Interview

1 telephone interview plus 4 other interviews. Some by telephone, some in person, some by video conference. The interviews were around an hour, one telephone interview was 30 mins. Overall it was quite a lengthy but thorough process.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work there?   1 Answer

Talent Academy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview (first round) then four other rounds if selected after phone interview. The interviewer told me that she would let me know the result by the end of that week, but never contacted me afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you received feedbacks in a group setting   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The questions are all behavioral questions.Also, review examples of the best answers and advice on how to answer these typical interview questions. The more you prepare, the more confident you'll feel during a job interview.job interviewers ask tough questions to trip you up or to get you to reveal information you may be trying to conceal. Others want to get a better sense of your thought process or see how you respond under pressure.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about your communication skills?   1 Answer

New Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON) in February 2015.

Interview

I met them on campus in a job fair. I gave them my resume and I also applied online for the new associate rotational program. I got a phone interview after about two weeks. The phone interview was with a senior manager for 30 minutes, all behavioural questions such as: Why PwC, why the rotational program, why are you a good fit, explain a situation where you worked in a team/had a conflict, and some questions on my resume and experiences. All went well and then they contacted me 4 days after, inviting me for The PwC Professional Talent Centre (PPTC). This is basically a day of assessment at their office. Also, the night before that, they invited all the candidates to a restaurant for dinner and socializing. It was a very good idea as we got to know each other and the firm better and got prepared for the big day. So the next day was all about them getting to know us and us getting to know them. Started by an introduction, they asked us to introduce ourselves+a fun fact about us. Then we had breakfast followed by a writing assessment. All of the exercises are kind of a time management exercise too, so just pay attention to time, as you will run out of time for sure so try to manage it the best you can! The written exercise was 30-min long, we had to read a 15 page data sheet, and provide a 1-2 page report on it with the recommendations for the business case. Then they put us in groups, where we had to do a case study in a group and assessors (PwC consultants) would take note on how each of us work in a team. DON'T BE QUIET, but at the same time don't act super dominant. Respect other teammates' opinions and don't be impolite. Try to be respectful, at the same time collaborate well: They are basically looking for good team players. After this we had lunch and then our logical reasoning test. Then I had my interview with partner. This I'd say is the most important part of your day, because you really wanna impress the partner. Some tips: Know the firm VERY WELL by reading off their website, watch their videos on YouTube, meet their people and talk to them and ask as many questions as you can from them, come up with good questions to ask and impress the partner. This is basically all you need to do! The interview was so conversational, he also asked some questions about team work and how i handle conflicts, feedbacks, etc and I had to use examples from my past experiences to answer those.
    Overall, it was such a great experience for me, PwC people are all friendly and nice people who want you to succeed. Just be yourself, do your research and you'll be fine!
    One more important thing: They REALLY care about the whole you as a person, so tell them about the things you do outside of the office (music, sports, arts, volunteering, etc.), it will impress them a lot :)
    Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Why PwC? Why are you a good fit?
      Tell me about a time you: worked in a team/failed/had a conflict/gave feedback to someone/received feedback from someone/accomplished something
      What do you do outside of the office?

Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through school

Honestly, I do not know why they don't tell applicants that they have been removed from the selection process. It is so rude not to let me know whether I am not in the running for it. I had to send a follow up email because I didn't hear anything back.

New Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Calgary, AB) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks. First step in the process was a phone interview, all questions are behavioral questions. One week after I got an invitation for the second and final step, it's a one day event including an interview with a partner, a group exercise, a written exercise and a logical reasoning test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

After completing the online application, a member of the talent acquisition team contacted me with preliminary questions (i.e. provide an overview of your resume, strengths/weaknesses). After one week, I was notified that I would be interviewing with two directors and had to present a case study (approx. 10 minutes in length) provided 24 hours prior to the interview which was related to the job. The interview itself included a mix of behavioural questions and a general conversation to determine fit. It was a relaxed interview style - they were interested in truly getting to know you, how you prefer to work and whether you are a good fit for the team and PwC.

CRM Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

I interviewed with about 5 different people over the course of 2.5 months via phone. The conversations were more informal than expected and lasted 30 minutes each. The final interview was in-person and the interviewer was over an hour late!! He didn't even apologize and told me he decided to grab some food -- while he was still running late -- which further contributed to the delay. Like why point out the fact that you are a rude and inconsiderate person? I thought it was unprofessional and I got the impression that he wasn't taking me seriously as a candidate. Not exactly someone I'd want to work with or for, so it was all good when I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• The gentleman at the final interview was very curious to know why I left my previous employer. I didn't think we cut to the chase with respect to questions around my adequacy for the position at hand.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I attended all the events the firm organized on my campus and really connected with all the firm representatives. It was a very good experience overall and I would definitely encourage potential candidates to try to meet as many firm respresentatives as possible.

Manager Interview

Interview

pwc's interview process was smooth and fairly conversational. I went through 4 rounds of interviews mostly with partners from different levels of the organization. The conversation was smooth and interesting, each interviewer provided different vantage points from their perspective positions and it's interesting pulling together these data points to shape my own perception of the organization and the position.

Interview Questions

• Quick little mini cases that spontaneously spawn from the conversation caught me off guard a little.   Answer Question