PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated 28 Mar, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

I attended all the events the firm organized on my campus and really connected with all the firm representatives. It was a very good experience overall and I would definitely encourage potential candidates to try to meet as many firm respresentatives as possible.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

Interview

Firstly, you have to pass online test in Math (just simple mathematics skills you need to pass) and Logic (SHL tests, very similar with IQ questions). Secondly, professional (tax, accounting, valuation, gmat) + english test (very similar with cambridge tests such as CAE or CPE). Finally, interview with managers (they ask some questions about you and your hobbies, maybe some professional questions). This process prolong about 4 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON) in April 2013.

Interview

phone interview and onsite interview offer right away. flawless process. referenced from my acquaitnance and helped me a lot preparing questions. Good experience. it took only 2 weeks for whole process

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Was first contacted to have a dinner meet and greet with the people that would interview me and other candidates. The dinner was very relaxed and helped me feel at ease for the interview. This was followed by an in person interview on campus. Interview was behavioral, and did not really have any technical questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly and relaxed. Simply went through my CV, didn't really deviate from it. Typical interview questions like teamwork, conflict, leadership, what you want to do after your degree.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Asked 5 questions that are competency based. It could be quite intense. Think clearly of your examples and analyse it inside your brain before you answer. Keep calm, think of questions to ask at the end, show your professional experiences if you have. Just show off all you can do and all you have, don't limit yourself/be shy.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment, graduate program with a 3.6 GPA. Prior to your first round interview, there will be a reception. This is pretty casual, use the opportunity to ask questions and introduce yourself to the recruiter and Associates/Partners as they may interview you the next day. 1st round is a simple behavioral interview, know why you want to work for Pwc, explain your background, and ask questions. Most importantly be excited and show you are eager to learn and have something to add to the firm.
    Final round interviews in NYC are a superday, two 30 min behavioral and one case interview. You will most likely meet with a Manager, Senior Associate, and finally a Partner. You're given the case two days in advance so you can prepare, and upon arrival are given 45 min to prepare a presentation on hard copies of powerpoint slides, and answer additional questions given to you upon arrival- this is nothing to be worried about! Some people who prepped for months doing case studies did not get an offer- I had no prior case interview experience except from a class the previous fall semester. I read some of Case and Point and watched Victor Cheng's youtube videos. You will simply present your slides to a Manager or Senior Assoc.
    I suggest using the STAR method for all behavioral questions.
    There will be A LOT of time for you to ask questions, so DO YOUR RESEARCH!!
    And- do not forget to send thank you emails to EVERYONE you met with before the end of the day.
    I had my final round interview on a Friday, the Partner called me on a Saturday to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you a leader in group work? Tell me an example
      What is your greatest accomplishment
      Tell me about a time you had a conflict in group work
      What is interesting about you that's not on your resume?
      Why PwC?
      Tell me why I should hire you in 60 seconds.

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I'd talked to a recruiter at a career fair and was told the risk assurance internship would be a good fit because I had a background in computers. I had one interview at my school. The interview was mainly behavioral questions. Nothing to hard. Then I was able to ask my own questions. The second round of interviews was at the Denver office where I meet with more people and had a few different interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a problem with data and the steps you took to solve it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. There was a pre-interview dinner for my interview on campus. I received a call one week later notifying me about an office visit. The office visit consisted of 3 1 on 1 interviews with a Partner, and two managers as well as a pre-interview dinner the night before. Interviews were behavioral.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through on campus recruiting. First round was a 30 minute behavioral and heard back about 2nd round the next day. Case was given beforehand for 2nd round with 2 days for preparation. 2nd round was 2 behavioral and the presentation of case. Heard back the night of the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about a time you had a conflict in a group and how did you solve it?   Answer Question