PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct, 2014

2.9

134 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Firstly, you have to pass online test in Math (just simple mathematics skills you need to pass) and Logic (SHL tests, very similar with IQ questions). Secondly, professional (tax, accounting, valuation, gmat) + english test (very similar with cambridge tests such as CAE or CPE). Finally, interview with managers (they ask some questions about you and your hobbies, maybe some professional questions). This process prolong about 4 weeks.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in April 2013.

phone interview and onsite interview offer right away. flawless process. referenced from my acquaitnance and helped me a lot preparing questions. Good experience. it took only 2 weeks for whole process

Intern Interview

Interview was very easy. They just asked a few behavioral questions, and the interview was very conversational. They just try to see if you are a good fit for their office.

Intern Interview

First round interview was just behavioral - 30 minutes. Difficult questions. Interviewer seemed like he did not care what I was talking about. This was from the Chicago office. Student from Northwestern. They took 20 for first round interviews out of 230 resumes.

Intern Interview

Campus interview and behavior question. First time to interview with big four. Everything is hard in the beginning. Need more time to prepare. You should know why you want to do this job. Show some passion. That's the key

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Only four behavior questions. Nothing unexpected. Interviewer was nice. THere was a reception to meet the employer before the interview. So felt really relaxed that day.....After two weeks got the invitation for on-site interview.

Intern Interview

Very easy 3 step process. First step was an on campus interview that was relatively simple and then I had an additional interview on campus. The last phase was an in person interview at the office that lasted all day. I spoke with a manager, a director, a partner, and a rep from HR.

Interview Questions
    • There were not many difficult questions. Most were specific questions related to my field of study.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I was interviewed as a college recruiting intern. Honestly, I don't remember it much as I was 15 and I only did it because my family works there. It was a good experience but I don't want to ever work in corporate American ever again.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Pretty standard interview. On campus, mostly fit questions, nothing too technical. They just want to see if you're competent and will be easy to work with. Great company, great people. Would recommend

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to get out of this internship?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC.

There are two rounds of interview. Passed the first interview that hosted on campus. The second interview hosted in Pwc chicago office. I had a prenight before the interview. I was very quite during the prenight. The second day, there are two interviews with a manager and a partner.