PwC

Updated 16 Nov, 2014

2.9

149 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Firstly, you have to pass online test in Math (just simple mathematics skills you need to pass) and Logic (SHL tests, very similar with IQ questions). Secondly, professional (tax, accounting, valuation, gmat) + english test (very similar with cambridge tests such as CAE or CPE). Finally, interview with managers (they ask some questions about you and your hobbies, maybe some professional questions). This process prolong about 4 weeks.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in April 2013.

phone interview and onsite interview offer right away. flawless process. referenced from my acquaitnance and helped me a lot preparing questions. Good experience. it took only 2 weeks for whole process

Intern Interview

Phone screening led to in house interview which was then followed by an invite to their Superday which consists of 3 -1 on 1 interviews then a lunch. The environment is very comfortable and didn't feel any tension at all. They are very quick to respond where I got a call back that day.

Interview Questions
    • All my interviews were behavioral... Give me an example where you were on a team and couldn't met a deadline... etc   Answer Question
    Wasn't in a position to negotiate nor did I really need to

Intern Interview

One interview wit associate director. Another associate was present during the interview but did not ask any questions. The whole process was very straight forward. No surprises and very easy. Need to have some decent previous experience.

No negotiation took place

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruiting website. Got an email 2 weeks later getting invited to Superday event. The firm flies you in and pays for hotel. Superday was a presentation and 3 1-1 interviews with managers/partners

Intern Interview

People are weird at this firm. They only care about themselves and that's sad. I will never advise someone to work for a Big 4 if they want to enjoy a positive worklife.

The Big 4 was a backup

Intern Interview

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruitment.I had an initial interview on campus with a senior associate and was then invited to the NYC for super day.At super day, there was a briefing with the recruiting managers who were really nice and we were provided breakfast.We were paired with a "buddy" (associates who showed us around and took us to our interviews ) and I interviewed with 2 senior associates and a partner.All the interviewees went out to lunch with the buddies after the interviews and it was just a really good experience.I got a call on the evening of the interview from the partner I interviewed with telling me I got the offer and an official offer letter was sent a couple days after.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions. PwC has a new hiring spectrum so they ask a variety of behavioral questions to see if you're a good fit for the company.   Answer Question
    Interns don't get negotiations but they pay really good in my opinion so I don't think a negotiation is required.

Intern Interview

Applied through campus recruiting: consisted of pre-interview dinner reception which is a good place to meet employees in the division you're applying to, then on-campus interview the next day. Online campus interview was about 30 minutes long, which consisted of basic introductions, tell me about yourself a little bit, basic questions like why accounting/why tax, and can you tell me about X experience on your resume. Make sure to have questions prepared or ask questions during the interview. Then office visit included 3 interviews, one with a partner.

Intern Interview

There was a pre interview dinner first. Then, there was the on-campus interview the next morning. All in all, the whole process was nothing too special. As for the interview itself, it was pretty conversational and relaxed. They didn't grill me with weird behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Just know the usual "why accounting?" and "why audit/tax/risk assurance?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

The first step to the interview process is to apply to the university's recruiting network. Then from there you would have to do a supplemental application with the PwC's domain website. Afterwards you would be called back for a campus interview, which should take about 1-2 weeks after you submit your application and whether or not you applied at the beginning or the end of the period. When you pass the campus interview you would be asked to come and visit New York City which is a process that takes roughly 1-2 weeks as well! PwC is very timely when it comes to giving students responses on your interview steps. When you enter the office for the NYC interview your would be grouped together in small groups of like 3-4 and from there you would head out to a series of 3 interviews. One interview would be with a Partner, Sr. Manager and a Sr. Associate. This part was really fun it allowed you to get a glimpse into PwC's culture where you could evaluate the company and see if this is the right fit for you. Overall my experience was absolutely amazing and I truly enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions
    • Nice list of behavioral questions. Such as why did you choose your major? or Stuff like walk me through your resume. Where do you see yourself in the next 5-10 years? Why do you want to work for PwC?   Answer Question