PwC Financial Service Representative Intern Interview Questions

Updated 21 May, 2014
Updated 21 May, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Service Representative Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2013.

The entire interview was all behavioral. The only thing I did in all 3 separate interviews for the super day was walk them through my resume. Helps to know a little about the company. Talked about whether or not to go back to school and get my masters or not.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing. Just sat and talked with upper management. 3 seperate interviews   Answer Question
n/a

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Financial Service Representative Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2012.

I originally applied through my university advisement center. First round interviews were on campus, focused mainly on behavioral questions and why such an interest in the FSR group. Flyout and second round interview consisted of three 30 minute interview, two managers and one partner. Mainly looking for person-organization fit. Few technical questions.

Interview Questions