PwC Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

72 interviews

2.9

72 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Manager interview, followed by Associate Director/ Executive Director, and then HR. It is better to have your CV forwarded through an internal reference.

Interview Questions
I did not negotiate, but you should - there are salary disparities at the same experience and rank.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Consultant Interview

I was first contacted by HR and had an initial phone screen. It went well. Next, I spoke with a director. That interview also went well. Lots of good, core competency, behavior based questions along with several technical questions. Then came the third interview. The person doing the interview called an hour and a half past the scheduled time. No contact letting me know he'd be late. That interview lasted 5-10 minutes. He asked me to hold on multiple times, and was very distracted through the entire call. I didn't hear anything further for about a month, then I got a system generated email thanking me for my time. I will never pursue another job with pwc after being handled and treated this way.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mexico City (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

The initial contact was through one professor which is the former Advisory Director Partner of PwC Mexico. A first interview with HR took place. Two more interviews followed later, one with a Senior Manager of a service line and a the last one with the Partner of service line just for approval.

Interview Questions
    • Explain me the main feature when allocating indirect cost in an ABC costing system   Answer Question
    No able to negotiate

Consultant Interview

First round interview is a traditional numerical test. Reading and interpreting graphs and then calculate the correct answer. Also included true, false or can not be answered-questions.

Also some tests of reading abilites, which are in the local language. Short texts discussing different topics, such as economics, technology and scientific findings.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary really. Some time pressure, but that's all.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2010.

A senior manager and a senior consultant conducted the interview. The senior manager had a evaluation form from HR department. All were behavior questions. There is only one question is about my technical background. As they were hiring banking IT auditor, they need people with IT and banking system knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • As a software engineer in Oracle, why you want to join PwC?   Answer Question

Considering the working environment of big 4 in China.

Consultant Interview

Resume shortlisting, group discussion and then one personal interview. Resume shortlisting had grade criteria, group discussion was extremely easy as the problem statement was comprehensible (not abstract). structure was: 5 mins to understand the problem, 20 to discuss and then 5 mins to conclude. Interview was entirely case study as expected.

Interview Questions
    • how can a company make vendors sell its product more without giving him any benefit to do so.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Technical Round - Basic Technical Question on technology worked on and project details (challenged faced how overcome and technology details)
    Partner Round - To check if fit for job just to check your dedication towards job and kiness joining firm and communication skills
    HR Round - Negotiation on salary

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in April 2010.

Written exam (Verbal and Logical Aptitude) (questions were mostly testing verbal abilities like grammar and all and then quantitative abilities as it happens for most MBA entrance examinations)
    Interview by a Principal Consultant (This was a technical round testing JAVA and data structures knowledge)
    Interview by a Partner (HR round)

Interview Questions
    • Data Strucutre questions like explaining some algorithms of trees and linked lists and some JAVA questions   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

One round of on campus interview. Basically just the partner talking about the firm.
    A week later got invited on site. The interview started with a panel discussion, which is just a presentation of the company and the position. It was followed by 3 one-on-one interviews with partners or directors. The interviews are essentially behavioral, aka asking you about your experience.
    Got phone call about the result three days later.

Interview Questions
    • There was a case interview even though the invitation said explicitly that the interviews will be behavioral.   View Answers (3)

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC.

Campus Placement- Began with written aptitude test followed by HR interview and then telephonic interview with a partner. They asked me basic questions about myself and also what diffrentiated me from others and what i knew about ERP.

Interview Questions
    • What differentiated me from others? why do you want to join PWC?   Answer Question